Ways to Experience Paddle On! Maui
from US$ 149.00
More Info
from US$ 139.00
More Info
All reviews private tour sunrise tour great teacher photo package peaceful experience great pictures every step of the way beautiful sunrise amazing experience highlight of our trip sea turtles whale watching whale season great morning once in a lifetime super fun manta ray
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

My friend and I signed up for the Sunrise SUP tour with Brittany. The water was calm and the view was amazing. I am very clumsy and don’t balance well on the paddleboard well. Brittany provided great instruction, kept reminding me of what I needed to do to stay on the board which allowed me to enjoy the scenery from being upright. A great, personable experience and I recommend using this company whether it is Peg or Brittany for an enjoyable time on the water!

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Brittany was our guide and she was amazing. We chose the sunrise yoga package. When we arrived at our scheduled time, she let us know that the waters were extremely choppy that day and it would not be a great experience. We only had Sunday available to rebook and she was able to accommodate us even though they don't normally book for Sundays. We definitely appreciated her flexibility!

As for the tour itself, it is quite an amazing experience. Yes, it is a little pricey, but you get the full attention of the guide, which makes it totally worth it - you get what you pay for. The water was smooth (glad we rebooked the time) and the surrounding scenery was amazing. Brittany was super friendly and encouraging throughout. She was also an amazing photographer - highly recommend the photo package!! We could have not asked for a better experience. Thank you Brittany!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

We had the best time with Paddle on! Maui and Peg as our guide. Very easy to communicate with, she was all set up and ready to go when we arrived. A few quick pointers and we were off. It was very easy for me, a non-paddler, to pick up and beautiful enough for others to enjoy.
We paddled off the beach into pristine water with spectacular scenery, and then it was into the water for the most spectacular snorkeling with the sea turtles and beautiful reef fish. Peg had us in and out of the water at several different locations, each one a little different. Some of the highlights included, swimming with several sea turtles, and watched two Eagle Rays glide by.
A must do if you are going to Maui!!

Reviewed 28 September 2017

Paddle On! Maui was everything I had hoped for and more. I did a private morning paddle on the last day of my trip to Maui and it was a fantastic way to end my trip. I'm a somewhat experienced paddler and was pleased to discover that this tour was very much suited to my skill level (or really any skill level). Peg was a great guide...very knowledgeable about the area, laid back and super friendly. The tour was very flexible and geared towards whatever interested me most. We paddled and snorkeled...and I even got to see a couple of turtles! I wasn't required to bring anything (fruit snack, water, equipment and towel were all provided) which made things super easy. The conditions were near perfect with calm water and next to no wind and the scenery was of course beautiful. It was an amazing experience and I would highly recommend using them if you're looking for a SUP adventure on Maui. They're highly organized, have great equipment and great people (Brittany picked us up from our end point and was also fun and friendly). Two very big thumbs up! I'm looking forward to coming back one day for a paddle during whale season :)

Reviewed 27 September 2017

Our early morning paddle and snorkel with Brittany was an absolute blast. She was very patient and encouraging as I figured out how to stay upright for more than a minute at a time. Hanging out with her during the tour was like chilling with an old friend. The paddleboarding itself was really fun once you get the hang of it and there was a good mix of paddleboarding and snorkeling. I definitely plan to do this again next time we are in Maui for whale season.