All reviews hot tub atrium area nice pool destiny mall breakfast area waffles free breakfast the entire staff hot breakfast syracuse airport room was spacious shuttle service buckley stopover amanda canada
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Room was fine and love having the restaurant/bar available without having to go outside. Pet friendly; however, a dog had wet in the hallway and it wasn't cleaned up. The hallway carpets and carpet leading to the desk were filthy; however our room was very clean and comfortable. Pages were missing from our guest book and had to go to the front desk and wait in line to get spare pages. There was only one clerk available. Great food and friendly staff in the bar area.

Room Tip: Not next to Exit to bar/exercise/pool area - tiny bathroom.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed for a large dog show. (Second time) The hotel is very dog friendly! But they have a very serious staff shortage in their housekeeping department. Our room wasn’t made up well a single time while I was there. My roomie and I had to BEG at 11 pm for towels and toilet tissue! The other staff at the hotel is quite good. We were treated well at check-out. I will call and speak to a manager about staffing status before I stay again. It seems only suites have refrigerators. I booked my room a LONG time before arriving and was shorted a fridge despite having the reservation for many months.

Room Tip: outside room facing the road to the retirement home-quiet, other side faces a highway, inside rooms face bar, pool area-pretty noisy.
Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Once I managed to have my room changed all was fine. I would like to see some variety change in the breakfast. It is alwys the same and can get old fast. Had a burger at the hotel restarant and it was fine.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

The woman at the front desk looked unkempt and wasnt friendly, after getting my room key I went to inspect as always. First turn of the bedding revealed bugs. I took a picture and short video and immediately returned to the front desk and alerted them. They acted like it was business as usual and continued checking guests in. The manager came out and was literally flaking skin and looked filthy. They were very odd and not the least bit friendly or apologetic. I had to fight for a refund.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank ashleyeldercare
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

The hotel is conveniently located off 81. The room was very spacious and clean . The bed r comfortable and we appreciate having a microwave and refrigerator in the room also.their breakfast was wonderful. We left rested and happy!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family