All reviews hot tub atrium area nice pool destiny mall breakfast area waffles free breakfast the entire staff hot breakfast syracuse airport room was spacious shuttle service buckley stopover amanda canada
Reviewed 2 July 2018

Anytime we are in the Syracuse area, we always stay here. Great Hotel, clean, friendly staff and wonderful accommodations! I would suggest this hotel to anyone, especially families with small children. They are also pet friendly!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2018

The room was great but it was missing some things that other hotels do have. It did not have a refrigerator or even a microwave. The frig would have been useful to us since we had our drinks in our cooler and had to keep putting ice in the cooler. This was really inconvenient.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 June 2018

We were very satisfied with our room. It was clean, the bed was comfortable and it was quiet. The staff were friendly and helpful. Our only complaint was the hot tub was not hot. The water was only room temperature and after riding several hours we were looking forward to relaxing in a hot tub.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank janesX7035SP
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Got to Syracuse after a long day of driving.  Hotel was easy to find and the girl at the front desk was busy but very polite and friendly.  Being BG Diamond members our room was upgraded to a 2 rm suite which was very nice except for 2 things ... 1) some random alarm clock that kept going off ALL NIGHT LONG.  Didn't call the desk as I could not pinpoint where it was coming from and 2) our room was right beside the indoor pool. Overall the property is a tad old and in need of some updating but it was clean and the bed was comfy.  The shower was good and the checkout easy.

Oh and even though this property is billed as being near the airport we didn't hear any planes.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 June 2018

Checked in after seven hours of driving. I was tired and not thrilled with the property. My initial room's A/C didn't work. The room wasn't what I'd hoped for. Still, I was just staying one night.

Later, after dinner, I returned and the room was so stuffy, I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep.

When I went to the front desk, the young lady told me she had one remaining suite. If I was willing to move my things down the hall, I could have it.

The A/C was blasting, and the suite had a fridge and microwave, which is what I thought my original room had.

I still don't love the hotel, but I was impressed with the customer service.

They have a breakfast bar and coffee is on early (5:30), which was also a plus for an early-riser like me.

Room Tip: Book the suite, rather than the single, king room.
Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo