All reviews hot tub atrium area nice pool destiny mall breakfast area waffles free breakfast the entire staff hot breakfast syracuse airport room was spacious shuttle service buckley stopover amanda canada
Reviewed 15 June 2018

Checked in after seven hours of driving. I was tired and not thrilled with the property. My initial room's A/C didn't work. The room wasn't what I'd hoped for. Still, I was just staying one night.

Later, after dinner, I returned and the room was so stuffy, I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep.

When I went to the front desk, the young lady told me she had one remaining suite. If I was willing to move my things down the hall, I could have it.

The A/C was blasting, and the suite had a fridge and microwave, which is what I thought my original room had.

I still don't love the hotel, but I was impressed with the customer service.

They have a breakfast bar and coffee is on early (5:30), which was also a plus for an early-riser like me.

Room Tip: Book the suite, rather than the single, king room.
Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 June 2018

This hotel was one of the best we have stayed at and doing travel club ball, we've stayed in a lot. It was clean and the breakfast was great! I will make this one of my favorites to stay when we are in that area again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 June 2018

Came for the USBC national bowling. Room was dark and dingy...and cold. Could not get the thermostat to work. Slept in a shirt and jacket the first two nights. Finally found out the heat had been turned off for the summer. The weather was in the 60's during our stay. The housekeeping lady was very nice and gave us 3 extra blankets. Lighting in the suite was terrible. The windows opened to the hallway to the atrium area. The breakfast was adequate. The location was convenient.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with windows to the outside.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 June 2018

INN is in a good location- near Mall , Baseball park and a Sports bar. Shuttle service gets you to the Mall and Ballpark avoiding driving and parking. Staff are all very pleasant to talk to and in helping out with any of your needs. Definitely, cant wait for my next Baseball weekend

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 June 2018

We stayed here 3 nights and had a nice stay. The King size bed was VERY comfortable, and the whole room, including the bathroom, was clean. The bathroom was quite small and "tight" but there is a full-length mirror right outside its door, so the blow dryer reaches it easily. The A/C unit ran pretty much non stop, but in fairness, our first two nights there were very warm and humid. the bathroom sink's drain was very slow, but it did fully empty. We were in meetings from 8 am to 9 pm daily so we could not find time to use the nice-looking pool or Jacuzzi located in their huge, two-story atrium. There was nice selection of hot and cold breakfast items. The entire staff was very friendly and helpful!

Room Tip: We were on the ground floor which was nice since they do NOT have an elevator.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business