Hotel Ristorante Le Rotonde(Massaciuccoli)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 135
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 152/night.

Il Ponte(Lucca)(Great Value!)
  • Breakfast included
US$ 252
US$ 211
Official Hotel Site
Hotel Butterfly - Il Nido d'Amore(Torre del Lago Puccini)
US$ 122
US$ 117
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 156/night.

US$ 110
US$ 105
Eurostars Toscana(Lucca)(Great Value!)
US$ 104
All reviewslovely poolabsolute perfectiontuscan landscapestar hotelbreakfast includedvilla casanovarooms are beautifulhighlight of our tripfantastic stayfantastic hotelher husbandmicaelaluxurypoolsideluccagiovannibedding
Reviewed 11 January 2018

Absolutely exceptional villa-hotel! I've wanted to explore Tuscany for years. When I finally visited with my boyfriend, we took a train to a nearby station and walked with our backpacks to the hotel. Apparently most people don't walk to this beautiful Villa - they drive. When we arrived, we were immediately awe-struck at the stunning views at the nearby Tuscany countryside with a castle visible at a distance. It was quiet and perfect in the setting sun. The hosts, an amazing couple that has lived and breathed life into the Villa for many years - became like our adopted Italian parents. In the evening after we arrived, we asked whether there's dinner available at the Villa. The hosts said no, but became very concerned about our food needs - and drove us all the way to the nearby town in their family car to a nearby restaurant, where we enjoyed a spectacular Italian meal; after which the Villa hosts picked us up and drove us back home.

Each room is enormous and has a huge bathroom/spa area with marble surfaces. We were struck at how affordable the rooms were compared to their stunning quality (oh, and - breakfasts are delicious. And did I mention there's a pool?) We enjoyed our stay so much, that we returned several days after we left to spend another night at the Villa. The hosts again treated us like family. We fell in love with the 450+ year old Villa; I will someday return to Tuscany - and I hope to stay at Casanova and I hope the hosts are still there. Thank you for your kindness and creating a perfect trip for us.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Anna M
Reviewed 21 November 2017

Large and luxurious room with the largest bed I have slept in (perfect sleep).
The service was very personal and nothing was too much!
The silence in and around the Hotel was very comforting, Lying at the poolside was adding to the relax sensation.

Room Tip: Take the room at the front, first Floor
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hassebassie
Reviewed 9 October 2017

I am well-traveled, and apparently have a high standard for approval; I rarely find a hotel (regardless of price range) or air bnb that meets my standard. One of my biggest pet peeves is cleanliness. I also have succumbed to the idea that nothing is as good as it looks on the internet until I came here! This place is absolute perfection! It is beautiful, large, spacious, and impeccably clean. Every detail is thoughtful down to decorative touches camouflaging the alarm system in the hallways...the artwork, furniture and bedding are all so tastefully done, I really just wanted to move in, and not leave! And the VIEWS!!! Every window boasted another breathtaking view of the pristine Tuscan countryside. The staff was equally wonderful; Micaela and her husband tended to our every need, always with a smile, and always with professionalism. When you stay in a place this clean, and well-tended, you find yourself wanting to treat it with equal kindness. And while the location is a drive from Lucca, and there are no easily accessed restaurants aside from the one within the hotel, you will not feel compromised when you are surrounded by luxury, serenity, and beauty. Wonderful infinity pool, grass tennis courts, and reading room as well, breakfast included. Value for price cannot be underscored enough; this is the IDEAL getaway if you want to be utterly pleased by your choice!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank tridentfeed
Reviewed 15 August 2017

The experience is always positive and relaxing. The rooms are always immaculate and provide a comfortable quiet stay. Great location for a stroll and also a perfect place for a good swim. I recommend.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank sketchy54
Reviewed 22 June 2017

We received confirmation of our reservation on May24th. We had made our original booking last October and paid a deposit. On arrival at the Hotel on 15th June we discovered it was closed. Windows shuttered, gates padlocked and swimming pool green. It must have been closed for some time yet the owners did not have the courtesy to advise and any attempt to contact them in Italy or the UK has failed. We warned Tourist Information in Lucca where of course we had to find last minute accommodation.
Simply appalling way to treat guests.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank CB1720
VillaCasanova, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Villa Casanova Lucca, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2017

Dear guest,
The old management of the hotel is definitely closed.

Villa Casanova is now re-opened and our management awaits for you with pleasure.

Kindest Regards.