US$ 163
Curley's Resort and Dive Center(Sekiu)(Great Value!)
  • Free Internet
Van Riper's Resort(Sekiu)(Great Value!)
US$ 111
  • Beachfront
US$ 282
US$ 274
Orbitz.com
US$ 213
US$ 187
All View Motel(Port Angeles)
US$ 151
Quality Inn Uptown(Port Angeles)
US$ 187
Port Angeles Inn(Port Angeles)
US$ 221
All reviewssol ducthese cabinsolympic national parkfire pitcape flatteryhoh rainforestlarger cabinstayed longerfarm animalsold bridgewonderful hostsbadminton netfriendly folkssleeping upstairswashington statepacific nwcozy fireplace
Reviewed 10 August 2016

We immediately fell in love with the Cabins at Beaver Creek. Four well appointed cabins sit on the bank of the Sol Duc river as it flows out of Olympic National Park (ONP). Our cabin was comfortable, super-clean, and well decorated. The kitchen was supplied with anything we may have needed. The owners were very personable and worked to assure all of our needs were met including a community fire pit with S'mores each evening. Easy access to ONP mountains, Lake Crescent, coastal beaches, and the Hoh Rain Forest. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Robert B
Reviewed 7 August 2016

This was one of the highlights of our trip and definitely our favorite place to stay out of 6 nights. Almost want to keep it a secret it is so special. We wish we stayed more than 1 night. John and Michelle have thought of everything. The cabins include a grill on the porch, a clothes line if you have wet clothes to dry, and a little kitchenette. My boys enjoyed exploring the creek and the Sol Duc river along with feeding the goats. We visited La Push one day, then headed for Lake Crescent and Hurricane Ridge the day we checked out. We hope to return to the Cabins at Beaver Creek and will plan to stay longer next time.

Room Tip: You can't go wrong with any of the cabins at this property.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2016

My family and I recently visited Olympic National Park and had the great pleasure of staying at The Cabins at Beaver Creek. I believe my children (13 and 11) enjoyed the stay there more than the park itself. The best part are the hosts, John and Michelle. They are extremely friendly and generous people who take a genuine interest in their guests, particularly children, with John master of the campground fire & smoors every evening. The cabins were very comfortable, clean and had everything one would need for a self-contained stay. There is a very large outside each one that allows kids to run around or for dining on the picnic tables there which is adjacent to Beaver Creek. I highly recommend this to anyone considering a visit to the park.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

We love this place! I'm very particular when I comes to lodging and the Cabins at Beaver Creek did not disappoint. Michelle and John have thought of everything and it is all clean and meticulously maintained. We feel so incredibly relaxed after two nights here. Perfect place for families. CLEARLY the nicest place to stay within 100 miles.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 July 2016

I am a high end hotel person but decided to branch out a bit . . . WOW! I was lucky to find a cabin open for 2 days and was excited to check it out. There are no words as how great this place really is! From the minute Michelle met us at the drive way until we pulled away (sadly) early one morning. They owners have done an amazing job with these cabins . . . the kitchen was very well stocked and they thought of everything possible! Now the location is in the middle of nowhere (Forks is about 10 minutes) which is great . . . no 'real' TV and wifi was limited which was great to me . . . well stocked with a ton of DVDs! The river and creek are both a stones throw and the sound was so relaxing! Oh and the goats were fun to visit and enjoyed the extra attention. You have free range of the property to explore . . . only negative is that I live in Texas and can't get back soon enough! Great stay . . . loved every second!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple