“Tasty Take Away”

Love Masala
Ranked #1 of 5 Restaurants in Saltney
Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

Very nice,tasty meal.

Really enjoyed both dishes bought.

Will certainly use again.

An excellent addition to the local area.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 28 October 2018

Lovely restaurant, modern, smart interior, very organised and clean. Staff super friendly and attentive, service excellent and food was amazing. I have to say it's one of the best Indian meals I have ever eaten. Was just perfect. A very enjoyable evening meal.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 5 October 2018

Just had my third takeaway from Love Masala. I am not too adventurous and always have king prawn korma, always been perfect her this local restaurant so hope they stay there and it will become a regular got me. Thanks

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Excellent food
Will recommend to all.
Friendly environment amd comsistant all round.
Lacks pictures but thats not a major issue becaise the food is on the money..
We Love the Love masala

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

Me and my partner get a takeaway from here most weekends.the food is always quick to collect,piping hot,tastes amazing (especially the chicken Korai and mushroom rice I have!) and the staff are lovely! Nicest Indian food we have had in a long long time and we r looking forward to booking for the Sunday buffet as everyime we pop in it looks fantastic with lots of choices! We have been going to this restaurant since it first opened just after Christmas last year and every meal we have is just as good as the previous one,we have never once been dissapointed!! 'adam'

Date of visit: September 2018