Check in and front desk were pleasant and professional. Did not go to a presentation and was not pressured to do so. Room 671A in the Villages was on the third level, so some huffing and puffing. Cleaning was good, with the bathroom spotless. The room was attractively decorated, only starting to show some age, except for the carpeting which was stained and needs to be replaced. It had the loudest garbage disposal I have ever heard. Thought it might take off. The toilet paper wasn't very soft, as is usual with Wyndhams. The facial tissue was brutal, but on the up side I was able to file my nails with it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lift Your Spirits in Lowcountry Find solace at Wyndham Ocean Ridge — located on a small island just off South Carolina's southern shore. Nestled within a grove of oak and cypress trees cloaked in Spanish moss, the resort's wistful scenery and quiet spaces inspire you to be mindful of each passing moment. Stand in awe on the resort's small beach as you watch dolphins frolic in the waves during their seasonal migrations. Drive into the tiny town of Edisto Beach and discover the charm of Lowcountry by tasting its distinctive flavors and swapping stories with the friendly locals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Booking.com so you can book your Wyndham Ocean Ridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Ocean Ridge Hotel Edisto Island
- Wyndham Hotel Edisto Island
- Wyndham Edisto Island
- Edisto Island Wyndham