We own a timeshare with Wyndham and stayed at Ocean Ridge, it was great! The island is so laid back, I think it's what most of need today. There is no Super Walmart or McDonald's on every street corner, there is no commercialism at all and that's what made it great. The locals are super nice. My one and only complaint is that my husband needed stitches and the closest hosptial is an hour away in Charleston.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lift Your Spirits in Lowcountry Find solace at Wyndham Ocean Ridge — located on a small island just off South Carolina's southern shore. Nestled within a grove of oak and cypress trees cloaked in Spanish moss, the resort's wistful scenery and quiet spaces inspire you to be mindful of each passing moment. Stand in awe on the resort's small beach as you watch dolphins frolic in the waves during their seasonal migrations. Drive into the tiny town of Edisto Beach and discover the charm of Lowcountry by tasting its distinctive flavors and swapping stories with the friendly locals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your Wyndham Ocean Ridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Ocean Ridge Hotel Edisto Island
- Wyndham Hotel Edisto Island
- Wyndham Edisto Island
- Edisto Island Wyndham