Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$171
Vio.com$171
eDreams$160
Trip.com$162
Etrip$171
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 January 2020

It was so good, and I'm so likely to be a regular that I had to really think hard about reviewing (ethics won out - can't ignore how amazing this place was). This is so good that demand WILL grow and prices will rise because even if I don't post on here, everyone else will and word of mouth will spread.

The staff are just brilliant. Sweet. Helpful. Kind. Organising. Unfaultable.
The rooms are great value. We had bags and bags and bags and there was enough space for everything and everyone in a family of four. We didn't need the cooker etc but was good to have it there.

The room was well protected from mozzies - we didn't get any. It comes with satellite TV. The internet was fine. The shower has a double attachment hose thing which actually made bathing children really easy. In the triple there are two rooms side by side. They aren't that big, but there is just room for a cot. One a double, the other a twin. Above them is another floor-bed room set in the ceiling space. The ladder was too steep for our young kids, but we didn't need it. THere's a sitting room which is an L-shaped affair with a TV in the corner and then probably about 1.5m down the two sides of the L before the kitchen/bathroom one side and the bedrooms the other.

The food was fine - although breakfast wasn't amazing it was OK. Our daughter loved the cereal choice.

My wife, quite a city-sort, was a bit apprehensive about an all-wooden ground-floor house in the Kenyan suburbs; but even she was convinced by day two.

There's a big kids playground too. Swings, slides, a trampoline. That kind of thing.

We'd stay here again for sure.

2  Thank sebonhols
Reviewed 21 December 2019

Everything exceeded my expectations. The cottages were gorgeous with impeccable interior/exterior design and equipped with all the necessary facilities.
The location of the property is excellent. Karen is an upscale, quiet and safe neighborhood closely located to the Giraffe Centre and the Elephant Orphanage.
Last but not least I have to mention the friendly and helpful staff. Everyone welcomed me with a smile and tried to make my stay as convenient as possible.
I will definitely choose Severine Cottages for any future visit in Nairobi and I highly recommend it to everyone.

Reviewed 5 December 2019

We visited Severin cottages to check out for our clients and decided to have breakfast at this lovely place.Firstoff the reception from Smiling Linda is great,the orientation was professional and the cottages are excellently done.Keep up the good job and we look forward to coming again and booking this place for our clients.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 November 2019

I booked Severine Cottages by hazard coz the location popped up on my booking process for another hotel... It was the best decision I could have made. The cottages are wonderful, clean, superbly equipped and the bathroom is a dream. We felt very much at home @Severine Cottages and are looking forward to our next stay. This hidden gem lies in the green, tranquil and safe suburb of Nairobi, in Karen. Close to Giraffe Center, David-Sheldricks Elephant & Rhino Nursery, Utamaduni Artisans of Africa, Langata Link Shops, Karen Blixen Museum, Kazumi Pearls factory and many many more. There are also some lovely Malls in Karen/Langata (The Hub, Galleria etc.). Sadly, we only stayed for two nights, so we didn't had too much time to explore everything. Next time, we shall stay longer. Thanks to the lovely and helpful staff - it was an amazing experience to stay @Severine Cottages!

Room tip: I'm convinced, there is no place better than the other
Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 22 October 2019 via mobile

We had one night stay in Severine Cottages on our arrival at Nairobi with our 5 year old son. Excellent place to relax away from the crowded city. The staffs are friendly and caring, they never say No to anything we have asked for. Anna, Janet all were my son's best friends during our limited time of stay. The owner himself has invited us for a family party which took part there in the evening, shows his humbleness and hospitality towards guests. We love to visit again. Thank you all.

Date of stay: October 2019