Bannerghatta Nature camp is one of the oldest nature camps in Karnataka. The camp was started in mid 80's with the intention of introducing School kids to the nature.
The camp is now being taken over by JLR. JLR have beautifully transformed the camp into a nice resort, while still retaining it's wilderness.
JLR Bannerghatta camp is an excellent place for kids. Following are the major plus points at Bannerghatta camp:
1. Very close to Bangalore.
2. Gives a nice feel of Shrub forests.
3. Major attraction is the guided safari into Bannerghatta biological park.
4. Guided trek in the morning is an excellent experience. Do not miss this one.
5. Butterfly park is a nice place, but very good between July and October.
6. Excellent food at the camp.
7. Nicely maintained campus. Very good for morning and evening strolls.
8. Many adventurous activities for kids and youngsters.
9. Balcony tops on Executive tents are excellent for an evening drink with friends, overlooking into Bamboo thickets and an adjoining lake.
10. Friendly JLR Staff. They are always on their toes to help you.
11. JLR's Resident Manager Mr. Poovappa is an excellent man with great love for nature. He has maintained the Bannerghatta campus in an excellent way.
Nothing to mention !!More
- Free Parking
- Breakfast included