All reviewsocean pool villabreeze barbuggy servicerecreational areaquick tourour stay was greatlife vestsgrilled foodstaircase leadingfew suggestionslight dinnermeal planhotel facilities are very goodwooden bridgepiece of heavenfoie grashalf board
Reviewed 2 January 2018

This beautiful resort will take your breath away sorrounded by natural wonders, you can enjoy excellent food and ambiance. Beautiful villas and superb music with DJ Vicky at Breeze bar in the evening.

Stayed: December 2017
3  Thank Zara V
Reviewed 30 December 2017

new resort.
but some bugs on the bed and aircondition was leaking.
Wave was too strong to swim on Augst.

Food was Awsome and staffs were so kind.
Thak you.
I hope to visit you again after 1 or 2 years later.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Tourist807943
Reviewed 28 December 2017

My first trip to Maldives was an amazing experience because of Grand Park. Service was excellent - from the first greeting off the speedboat all through our stay until a grand farewell by the staff and GM at the jetty.

Service staff, buggy drivers, restaurant staff and managers - Each and Every one of them were friendly and took care to greet us and ask how our stay was, how the food was etc.

Villa was gorgeous. I love the view and the BED!

My only suggestion is to improve on the food :)

Thank you for one of the dreamiest holidays I've ever had.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
GPKDMGR, General Manager at Grand Park Kodhipparu, Maldives, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

Dear JoGenevieve,

Thank you for taking time to write this wonderful review. It was a pleasure to have you at our care on your recent holiday in Maldives.

We are delighted to hear you had an amazing experience at Grand Park Kodhipparu. It is great to hear that you love the design and views of our our villas. I have shared your praises on the excellent service here with the team and they are all pleased to heard they were able to contribute to making your experience a dream come true.

Once again, I would like to personally thank you for this review and we look forward to welcoming you back to the newly found Paradise 'Grand Park Kodhipparu' in the near future.

Reviewed 23 December 2017

This is a brand new resort and the water is so clear that it made a non-swimmer like myself want to dive in. Besides plenty of fish around our villa, there was also a school of dolphins that keeps circulating the island. The food is fantastic (3 restaurants to choose from) and very reasonably price and service is top-notch. Compliments to the Chef as unlike other resorts, the food was prepared for cuisine enjoyment with plenty of choices. Relaxing after dinner at the Breeze Bar was soooo ...relaxing. Plenty to do...sea sports, kids play area, etc...but must admit the adults were hoarding on the table soccer. Journey from the airport and Male was only 20-25 minutes so there was no need to travel on a long sea journey.

Stayed: November 2017
GPKDMGR, General Manager at Grand Park Kodhipparu, Maldives, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2018

Dear Robert811,

Thank you for taking time to write such a wonderful review on your recent experience with us.

I am delighted to read you have enjoyed every minute on the island from watching dolphins and fishes from your villa to enjoying sea sports and board games at the Beach Club. I have shared your kind words with the team who are pleased to have contributed to such a positive experience for you.

Our Executive Chef and Culinary Team work tirelessly to create an incredible gastronomical experience to our guests who comes from all around the world and your praises on fantastic food overall will surely motivates the team to do more & more for our guest.

Once again, we appreciate you sharing this positive review and we look forward to welcoming you back to our little pitch of paradise 'Grand Park Kodhipparu' on your next visit to Maldives

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

This was the most beautiful place i have been in my whole life. Breath taking speed boat, very friendly staff, and the place is AAA. We stated at the Ocean Pool Villa that was lying on top of the ocean. With pool and glass floor.

I highly recommend the place

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
GPKDMGR, General Manager at Grand Park Kodhipparu, Maldives, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2018

Dear W9771NQalexg,

Thank you for taking time to write this review. It was a pleasure to have at our care on your recent visit in the Maldives.

We are delighted to hear that you have enjoyed every minute in our little pitch of paradise from the speedboat ride to the service from the friendly staffs and the ambiance of the Ocean Pool Water Villas. Your kind words have been shared with the team.

Once again, I would like to personally thank you for this wonderful review and I do look forward to welcoming you back to your recently discovered Real Paradise 'Grand Park Kodhipparu, Maldives'.