“A piece of heaven on earth”

Grand Park Kodhipparu, Maldives
Reviewed 12 January 2018

My first trip to Maldives was more than amazing experience because of Grand Park Kodhipparu. Every simple thing that you can imagine in this resort is perfect, every detail was made perfect form the design to the service, every simple service…everything means everything.
Water Pool Villa was gorgeous. The view and the bed was great. There is no small or simple thing that was not done perfectly. I am an obsessed person and I was able to see the perfection in this place. From the moment me and my wife arrived this resort, Sukaina ( so kind and welcome person) take care of us, drive us to the Water Pool Villa, explained everything to us and told us to call her through the reception if we need any simple thing, and she was always available. Umar (full of energy and surprises) was the person who took care of our room, he was not only cleaning every simple thing in this villa, he was surprising us with great romantic touches that he made to the room every evening when were having dinner. Unni ( the person who can understand what I need before telling him) he works in the Edge restaurant (in the backing), each time from the first day he saw me and my wife, and he always know what I want and when to bring it to my table and even how to find me. Ali (the art man), a servant in the Edge restaurant, he was trying to make each child smile by making him/her a piece of art from the plant leaves, and he was the fastest to bring me my orders. Suheil, the person who stayed with us till the last gate in the airport after leaving the resort. In general all the staff, each one of them were friendly and smiley.
The food (breakfast and dinner) in the Edge restaurant was great, delicious, fresh and divers. The resort is small, calm, no noise, not crowded in the restaurant or on the beach. In the villa there was two life jackets, and the snorkeling equipments we bring from the diving center for free, 4 days of using snorkeling equipemtns for free .
I stayed in this resort for 4 days, and while we were leaving we wished to stay more.
Thank you for each person who works in this resort, you made my holiday, me and my wife special.
HOPE TO SEE YOU SOOOON.

Room Tip: Water Pool Villa is the best
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank muhannad_ot
GPKDMGR, General Manager at Grand Park Kodhipparu, Maldives, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear muhannd_ot,

Thank you so much for sharing your amazing experience with TripAdvisor community. It was a pleasure for me and the team to take care of you during your stay.

I am delighted to hear the entire team has created such a special and memorable experience for you to remember all these tiny details of your experience here. I have shared your kinds words with the entire team, especially your host Soukaina, your villa attendant Umar, Unni, Ali, Suhail who created these little surprises and fond memories.

Our Culinary Team work tirelessly to create an incredible gastronomical experience to our guests who comes from all around the world and your praises on food at Edge will surely motivates the team to do more & more for our guest.

Along with the entire team we look forward to having another opportunity for an even better experience with us at Grand Park Kodhipparu and It would be our pleasure to assist, should you need anything from our end to facilitate your next visit.

With kind regards

Reviewed 2 January 2018

This beautiful resort will take your breath away sorrounded by natural wonders, you can enjoy excellent food and ambiance. Beautiful villas and superb music with DJ Vicky at Breeze bar in the evening.

Stayed: December 2017
2  Thank Zara V
Reviewed 30 December 2017

new resort.
but some bugs on the bed and aircondition was leaking.
Wave was too strong to swim on Augst.

Food was Awsome and staffs were so kind.
Thak you.
I hope to visit you again after 1 or 2 years later.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank 윤정나
Reviewed 28 December 2017

My first trip to Maldives was an amazing experience because of Grand Park. Service was excellent - from the first greeting off the speedboat all through our stay until a grand farewell by the staff and GM at the jetty.

Service staff, buggy drivers, restaurant staff and managers - Each and Every one of them were friendly and took care to greet us and ask how our stay was, how the food was etc.

Villa was gorgeous. I love the view and the BED!

My only suggestion is to improve on the food :)

Thank you for one of the dreamiest holidays I've ever had.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
GPKDMGR, General Manager at Grand Park Kodhipparu, Maldives, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

Dear JoGenevieve,

Thank you for taking time to write this wonderful review. It was a pleasure to have you at our care on your recent holiday in Maldives.

We are delighted to hear you had an amazing experience at Grand Park Kodhipparu. It is great to hear that you love the design and views of our our villas. I have shared your praises on the excellent service here with the team and they are all pleased to heard they were able to contribute to making your experience a dream come true.

Once again, I would like to personally thank you for this review and we look forward to welcoming you back to the newly found Paradise 'Grand Park Kodhipparu' in the near future.

With warm regards,

Reviewed 23 December 2017

This is a brand new resort and the water is so clear that it made a non-swimmer like myself want to dive in. Besides plenty of fish around our villa, there was also a school of dolphins that keeps circulating the island. The food is fantastic (3 restaurants to choose from) and very reasonably price and service is top-notch. Compliments to the Chef as unlike other resorts, the food was prepared for cuisine enjoyment with plenty of choices. Relaxing after dinner at the Breeze Bar was soooo ...relaxing. Plenty to do...sea sports, kids play area, etc...but must admit the adults were hoarding on the table soccer. Journey from the airport and Male was only 20-25 minutes so there was no need to travel on a long sea journey.

Stayed: November 2017
GPKDMGR, General Manager at Grand Park Kodhipparu, Maldives, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Robert811,

Thank you for taking time to write such a wonderful review on your recent experience with us.

I am delighted to read you have enjoyed every minute on the island from watching dolphins and fishes from your villa to enjoying sea sports and board games at the Beach Club. I have shared your kind words with the team who are pleased to have contributed to such a positive experience for you.

Our Executive Chef and Culinary Team work tirelessly to create an incredible gastronomical experience to our guests who comes from all around the world and your praises on fantastic food overall will surely motivates the team to do more & more for our guest.

Once again, we appreciate you sharing this positive review and we look forward to welcoming you back to our little pitch of paradise 'Grand Park Kodhipparu' on your next visit to Maldives

With warm regards,

Also consider these accommodations in or near Kodhipparu Island
18.2 km away
Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa
Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Reso...
#1 of 1 in Furanafushi Island
16.7 km away
Velassaru Maldives
Velassaru Maldives
#1 of 1 in Velassaru Island

Been to Grand Park Kodhipparu, Maldives? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK