All reviews live music music nights make you feel at home awesome food spice farm fairy lights cooking class friendly vibe no hot water every morning great hosts healthy food three weeks amazing place life changing feel comfortable bamboo hut
Reviewed 25 April 2018

I don't think I have enough words to describe how wonderful the location, food and more importantly the owners and staff are at Lotus Oasis. From the moment I arrived I was made to feel welcome and at ease, nothing was ever too much trouble and the staff genuinely seemed to enjoy working there.

The yoga teaching was by far some of the best I have ever experienced, each class allowed differing ability levels to feel comfortable but also challenged at the same time. I loved it so much I am looking to do my teacher training there later on in the year! The reputation of the classes within the area was evident given the number of people from other hotels that would drop in to take the classes and would come continually come back to take them.

The food was AMAZING!!! plenty of options within the buffet given I suffer from allergies and am vegetarian, a lot more options than when I eat out in the UK. The food was of such good quality that you can't help but have multiple servings.

Manav and Sam run an amazing retreat that lets you recharge your batteries but challenge yourself to become a stronger in your yoga practice. Definitely would recommend to anyone looking to improve their yoga in an amazing location with good quality food and people.

Room tip: Rooms with views and sounds of the Ocean 0what more could you ask for!!!
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank BeccaD240
Reviewed 21 April 2018

The atmosphere that is created by Manav, Samita and staff at Lotus Oasis is just the right blend of energy and care with freedom. You are welcomed like family but never feel intruded upon. The yoga is excellent - varied and challenging no matter your level. You quickly feel the change in your body. Manav and Samita both ran programs that complemented each other and gave you skills and confidence, encouraged you to progress and helped you to reflect on your life and understand it a little more. And these were their drop-in classes! we were also treated to a guest Kundalini teacher, Oliver, who was really special. I tried several different classes on both beaches but enjoyed those at lotus the most. The program is perfect as you have plenty of time between classes to explore and there is never any pressure if you feel the need to take a break. There is a warmth that extends from all of the staff, Santos and Suresh made every effort to keep things fun and friendly and always had conversations ready if you wanted to connect but at the same time instinctively knew when to give you space. The beach huts are perfect. The location is ideal, at the slightly quieter end of the beach but an easy walk from busier things. Lotus also have the best chillout mezzanine on the beach. You'll see. As a solo visitor - I found it easy to connect with people thanks to the vibe at lotus and have come away with new friends. My advice to you is absolutely book here. I have nothing but thanks for the much improved mental state that I left with compared to the one I arrived with. I hope to return and send all at Lotus my gratitude and warmth. Viv.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank baldereagle
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I could not be happier with my 30 days of yoga teacher training at Lotus Oasis. My highlights include...Yoga teacher training from Indian instructors (owners) who are thoughtful, kind and fun. Delicious meals and super-helpful & friendly staff. Beachfront yoga classes. Guided meditation on the beach. Clean and comfortable beach huts with porch hammocks, ocean view and queen bed with mosquito net tents. Close to shops and restaurants. Not pretentious and completely authentic to the Indian culture. Boat trip to a private beach for yoga class. Field trip to spice farm. Plus Samita’s henna skills are unparalleled. Great price!! Will absolutely be back. Highly recommend for Yoga Alliance teacher certification. Small class sizes so tons of one on one help.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank T5023XHcarols
Reviewed 28 March 2018

We have just returned from Lotus and I cannot recommend it enough. We visited last year and couldn't wait to return once again to the hospitality, warmth and fantastic yoga classes this year. We were not disappointed the dolphins were still crossing the bay on a calm sea whilst we practised yoga, Manev and Samita are still the most inspiring teachers, caring and practical to our needs, thank you for the chairs Manev!
Accommodation is comfortable clean and convenient and all the staff attentive to our needs. The rooms can be noisy at night with trains and dogs earplugs provided!Thank you all once again. Looking forward to next year.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 March 2018

I have just return home after a life changing 10 days at Lotus Oasis.
This place is, as the title mentions, heaven on earth! It took all of two seconds to unwind and relax with the seamless routine of yoga, healthy food, beach and reflection.
Manav and Sanita are the owners and are not only extremely kind and welcoming they are also the best yoga teachers I've ever had.

Santosh who works on the beach/food service made our trip, nothing was too much trouble for him and we all left with a tear in our eye due to the great memories we'd enjoyed together.

I was very close to not taking the ten day program as I has not done much yoga previously... my advice in hindsight- just go for it! I can't write a review good enough to do this place justice.

Thank you so much to all at Lotus Oasis<3

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Louise B
manav1985, Owner at Lotus Oasis Beach Huts Village/Yoga Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Dear Louise,
Thank you so much for writing such a wonderful review about us. It means a lot to us. It was such a pleasure to host you and have the opportunity to have spent 10 beautiful days with you.stay happy and keep practicing.Santosh is happy to see that his name mentioned in the review and is really thankful for the same. manav says don't forget your "vinyasas" Grinning!!!
we have a feeling we are going to see you again next season. i hope the universe makes it happen.

Warm regards from everyone at Lotus Oasis Yoga.

samita and Manav.