All reviews live music great food music nights clean accommodation an understatement every morning no hot water spice farm life changing bamboo hut the location is perfect feel at home amazing place mosquito net sam vibe classes
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I could not be happier with my 30 days of yoga teacher training at Lotus Oasis. My highlights include...Yoga teacher training from Indian instructors (owners) who are thoughtful, kind and fun. Delicious meals and super-helpful & friendly staff. Beachfront yoga classes. Guided meditation on the beach. Clean and comfortable beach huts with porch hammocks, ocean view and queen bed with mosquito net tents. Close to shops and restaurants. Not pretentious and completely authentic to the Indian culture. Boat trip to a private beach for yoga class. Field trip to spice farm. Plus Samita’s henna skills are unparalleled. Great price!! Will absolutely be back. Highly recommend for Yoga Alliance teacher certification. Small class sizes so tons of one on one help.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Carol S
Reviewed 28 March 2018

We have just returned from Lotus and I cannot recommend it enough. We visited last year and couldn't wait to return once again to the hospitality, warmth and fantastic yoga classes this year. We were not disappointed the dolphins were still crossing the bay on a calm sea whilst we practised yoga, Manev and Samita are still the most inspiring teachers, caring and practical to our needs, thank you for the chairs Manev!
Accommodation is comfortable clean and convenient and all the staff attentive to our needs. The rooms can be noisy at night with trains and dogs earplugs provided!Thank you all once again. Looking forward to next year.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 March 2018

I have just return home after a life changing 10 days at Lotus Oasis.
This place is, as the title mentions, heaven on earth! It took all of two seconds to unwind and relax with the seamless routine of yoga, healthy food, beach and reflection.
Manav and Sanita are the owners and are not only extremely kind and welcoming they are also the best yoga teachers I've ever had.

Santosh who works on the beach/food service made our trip, nothing was too much trouble for him and we all left with a tear in our eye due to the great memories we'd enjoyed together.

I was very close to not taking the ten day program as I has not done much yoga previously... my advice in hindsight- just go for it! I can't write a review good enough to do this place justice.

Thank you so much to all at Lotus Oasis<3

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank Louise B
manav1985, Owner at Lotus Oasis Beach Huts Village/Yoga Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Dear Louise,
Thank you so much for writing such a wonderful review about us. It means a lot to us. It was such a pleasure to host you and have the opportunity to have spent 10 beautiful days with you.stay happy and keep practicing.Santosh is happy to see that his name mentioned in the review and is really thankful for the same. manav says don't forget your "vinyasas" Grinning!!!
we have a feeling we are going to see you again next season. i hope the universe makes it happen.

Warm regards from everyone at Lotus Oasis Yoga.

samita and Manav.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

As I am ready to go back home after more than three months of traveling in Asia and having stayed in more than 25 places, Lotus Oasis leaves me the best memories of this trip. The location is perfect right on a lovely each, the huts are simple but beautiful and very clean, the confort on the beach or in the restaurant is great, the food is delicious and very cheap, the staff is very friendly, the yoga classes are excellent, the atmosphere is relaxed and full of people from all around the world. Cherry on the cake, Manav and Samitha, the owners and yoga teachers are the most beautiful, kind, educated and charming Indian young couple.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank ClaraUnaLimage

Dear Clara,
Thank you so much for your great comments.
Comments like these motivate us to do more.
Thank you for appreciating our food, yoga and other facilities.
We sincerely hope that you can return to Lotus again. It would be a pleasure to host you.

Samita and Manav

Reviewed 11 March 2018

After 2 and half months traveling through Nepal and India, we finished our travels to do a 10 day yoga retreat at Lotus Oasis. Please note (i am a morbidly obese New Zealand male 34 years old who has never ever done yoga in his life).
Firstly relating to the accommodation Manev and Samita who run Lotus Oasis, are the most incredible people i have ever met! They were super relaxed and yet 100 percent focussed, anything accommodation wise that guests required they were able to provide for them. Their staff follow the same attitude and are incredibly humble respectful and are always happy to help guests with anything they require. The food at this place was the best i have had in India, if you like healthy, hearty, delicious meals this is the place. It has the most relaxing atmosphere the rooms are delightful with little extras to make guest feel special like fairy lights, and mosquito nets. Along with a beach right in front of it.
There are many tourist focussed places in Patnem beach, usually with a lot of loud music and a lot of alcohol, but this place is focussed more on a relaxing atmosphere where people can do whatever they want, however the staff do not dictate the atmosphere, e.g they serve alcohol and you can have whatever you want (their long island ice teas are incredible!!!) but at all the other places there are large posters on the walls advertising alcohol or deals ect trying to get tourists to spend money, but at Lotus it is more chilled they put a emphasis on having lots of plants so there is lots of clean oxygen to breath, and they have their own vegetable garden where much of the organic food they prepare is grown, I feel like it is a place you go to really get away and enjoy the simple things, for people who like meditation it is paradise and the perfect spot for it. It has all the modern things people require if needed like wifi and clean drinking water power ect, I guess in my review I feel this place is so much more than all of the western worldy things we require (whilst still having them if needed) it felt very spiritual and calming and I never wanted to leave.
Relating to yoga as a complete newbie who has serious health issues, e.g Obesity, Type 2 diabetes, and has had major surgical work done on my spine, to say i was nervous about doing yoga is a understatement.
Manev and Samita are instructors at Lotus and have practiced yoga most of their lives and the compassion, patience and dedication they have to people is undeniable. It still brings a tear to my eye in gratitude to this wonderful couple as they welcome people of all ages all ethnicity from anywhere in the world and treat them with the utmost respect. I didn't know what i was doing and still dont but i was able to be coached through the process without disrupting the class which are often mixed with people who are (or at least look like) professionals to people like me. We did Yoga twice a day a hour and a half in the morning and then another hour and a half in the evening. I ate and drank whatever i wanted while there and still lost 5KGs. Along with the weight loss many of my back problems were gone, i was much more flexible, and have developed a passion for this craft.
I need to mention something important about this review as a kiwi i have done some extensive travelling, I have been all thru Asia, Africa, Europe, The Americas, the Pacific Islands, Australia and now Nepal and India. I have stayed at many places over the years and often been abroad for many months at a time, and I can honestly say that Lotus Oasis is the best place I have ever been I would recommend it to anyone i meet, it has everything you need as a traveller as well as so much more.
The time i spent there has changed my life and I wish Manev and Samita all the best for the future as they give so much and want so little in return, I am Truly blessed to have stayed at Lotus Oasis!
Tim James - Auckland, New Zealand - 2018

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tim J

Dear Tim,
Wow!!! your review is an absolute treat to us.What can we say but a big big big thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review about us.We want to thank you for sharing your thoughts on your stay and expressing how our atmosphere,staff,hospitality,yoga, food and location met your expectations.
we are passionate about providing great stays for our guests.Thank you for your compliments and confirmation we are deserving of our rating.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our little lotus world again.

Warm regards