Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
StayForLong
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 December 2019

I m a 21 years old girl from France, traveling alone in India. I booked this hotel for one nigth to have some rest but this place become a nightmare after one man working there watch me when I was taking a shower. He could see me by the ventilation.

I get out and ask for talk to the manager. Manager how told me it was impossible because he trust his staff (he was trying to tell me that I was lying) . At the end he just covered the ventilation hole with a blanket and did nothing else.

I had the worst experience here. I advise all the travelers against going to this bad hole of a place and un-corporative, rude and insensitive staff

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 9 December 2019

It was a disaster...can never forget had to leave the hotel in the middle of the night with a 2year old child because how the manager Virendra threatened my wife, using abusive language and threatening her, we ended up calling the police. Only if the receptionist Mr. Mangal wouldn't have said sorry we would have had the manager arrested.
Every problem was because we complained about the food and needed hot water in the bathroom in the cold night of Rajasthan, but Virendra fought with us on that also, and he was so pathetically drunk.

Drunk and abusive is the only thing I can remember. I don't know why TripAdvisor gives such a rating to this hotel

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 December 2019 via mobile

We were 3 couples and visited this resort 1 year back. We thought that max bill that we could get will be of Rs 5000/6000 per couple including 1 day room and breakfast, lunch, dinner.
The current owner treated us family and we also enjoyed the liberty to use pool anytime and to be allowed to check out late next day as we checked in late night after 9:00 pm.
But we were shocked at end bill of Rs 11000. The caretaker should have informed us about all extra charges before hand.
Hotel Staff is limited. Caretaker wife used to cook the food for us.
So be careful when you go and ask for all additional costs before hand.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 August 2019

It’s a heritage hotel, which needs further upkeep/maintenance of the property, to attract tourists. Staff is courteous & helpful, but their strength isn’t enough, also food isn’t that great and value for money.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 13 April 2019 via mobile

What makes Roop Vilas worth staying is the great care shown by its staff towards its guests. I stayed in off season (April first week) when the tourism in the area is down. Despite being the only guest, they took full care of me and were always willing to accommodate any requests. The rooms were big and cool, perfectly suited for Rajasthani weather. The beds were very comfortable and full facilities of electric kettle, mini fridge with tea/coffee supplies were available to unwind after a long day.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Hotel R, General Manager at Hotel Roop Vilas Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2019

Greetings from Roop Vilas Palace. Thank you for the kind words. It is nice to know you like the room and service of staff and I have passed your comments to all staff of Palace who joins me in thanking you.
Warm Regards.