All reviews business park tgi fridays flight path sunken bath manchester airport david lloyd wedding venue good size first floor close to the airport booked this hotel lovely hotel double room duty manager an early flight tea and coffee buffet style
Reviewed 28 July 2018

While staying at this hotel for business I found the evening service to be terrible. On numerous occasions it was possible to be waiting in excess of 30mins for a starter to be delivered to the table and on one occasion it took over 45mins. This excessive time was reflected through all the courses ordered

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank erictheviking1958
Josh W, Manager at Cheadle House, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Dear erictheviking1958,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit to us.

I am somewhat dismayed to learn of the excessive 45 minute wait you endured whilst dining with us and I will be investigating with the team.

I do hope that all other aspects of your stay were pleasant and that we have the opportunity to welcome you back to Cheadle House in the future.

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for the night before our early flight last week. Hotel was very clean with a spacious room and bathroom, more than worth the price. Its close enough to get to Manchester Airport quickly and hassle free. Has a restaurant onsite but we went to the pub just round the corner to break our evening up a little bit. Victoria who works on reception was brilliant, plenty of time for the kids and it was obvious she loves her job, 5* employee!! Only minor downside was no aircon.

Would stay again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Keiran H

Dear Keiran H,

I am delighted that you found your stay with us to be 'more than worth the price' and that you found your bedroom to be clean and spacious.

Our quick links to Manchester Airport are a great convenience to our guests, so it is pleasing to learn that you made use of this.

It is also wonderful to read your positive comments about Victoria, who is an asset to us. I will be sure to pass on your feedback which I am sure she will be thrilled to hear.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

I stayed here last night and Friday, with a mate when visiting friends who live locally. The hotel was clean and tidy, the bar and lounge areas were adequate. We were bed only...so can’t comment on food. Only criticism would be the planes coming in over the top of the hotel every 15/20 mins from 5.30 am! With the odd one through the night. There is no air con in the rooms (well not ours) so had to sleep with the windows open...not the end of the world...but if you are a light sleeper it’s not for you!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank FCCandPJCC

Dear FCCandPJCC,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us whilst visiting your friends locally.

I am sorry that on this occasion you found the aircraft to be a little too noisy, however I am pleased you found the hotel to be clean and tidy.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Cheadle House in the future.

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

Although I am not disabled, I was put in a disabled room by the staff. While I have no idea what the rest of the rooms in Cheadle House look like, management clearly skimped on the disabled room. While it had a shallow bath, raised toilet and disable friendly taps, the bath tap was fidgety and I struggled to operate the shower. The hot water tap took a long time to spout hot water.
Most depressing however was the clingy, somewhat mouldy, material bath curtain that stuck to my skin and left the bathroom floor covered in water, although I followed instructions and put the curtain inside the bath. Have I mentioned that the shower floor was dirty and stained by past guests' ablutions?

The bathroom can do with a serious make-over. It seems the last effort was made in the 1980's. Also mould in corners. ICKY!

In general, the decor of the room was tired, especially choice of scatter cushions. Noisy air conditioner was also sadly malfunctioning.

Only plus of this hotel was its very attentive, friendly staff.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank MissVerne
Josh W, Manager at Cheadle House, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Dear MissVerne,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us here at Cheadle House.

I am sorry to hear that on this occasion your bedroom was not to your liking. The feedback you have given will certainly be shared with the team in order to investigate and rectify where necessary.

It is lovely to read that you found the team here to be both attentive and friendly.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

We booked Cheadle House for our wedding which was in May. From first viewing the venue and then all the way through to the execution on the day, we couldn't have been happier with the team, organisation, care, focus and attention that went into our big day.

A massive call out to Ansah who is without doubt the star who pulled all the organisation together. One of the best event organisers i have come across! Her attitude, approach and general persona gave us all the confidence in the world that our day would be perfect. Also a big shout out to Josh and Jane, who on the actual day were all over the plans and made the day go so seemless!

All of our guests loved the wedding and a lot of their gratitude was down to the venue, the management of the day and in particular the food. The wedding breakfast food was unbelievable and exceeded all expectations from our beautiful tasting session. To deliver the quality they did on a mass scale was impressive...absolute compliments to the chef. The evening buffet was also amazing with many saying it was the best they have ever had and so nice to see high quality and variety served in a buffet style.

All the staff were friendly and attentive at all times, from the drinks reception to the breakfast the following morning. There was just the right number to make sure we were served swiftly for food and at the bar during the evening.

The bridal suite is huge and with a lovely upgraded decor. Plenty of space for pre-wedding day antics too. The wider accommodation is great, with a variety of different room sizes and orientations. In addition you also get access to David Lloyd gym / swim with is literally across the road on foot. This is a great bonus, which they should shout about more!

Cheadle House was an unknown venue before we looked for a place to get married. Now to me and my wife, it is the absolute jewel in the crown of wedding venues in cheshire/Manchester. A decent size, good accommodation, impressive high end restaurant quality staff, brilliant staff, highly organised and overall delivered a wedding day that we will treasure forever.

Thank you Cheadle House, thank you Ansah again and the wider team. A venue is nothing without great people behind it, you all make Cheadle House so special!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank The_Sheriff
Josh W, Manager at Cheadle House, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Dear The_Sheriff,

Thank you for leaving such a wonderful review of your special day held here at Cheadle House.

It is a true delight to hear how the whole team contributed to such a fantastic and memorable occasion, I will be sure your comments are shared with the team.

The team and I wish you all the happiness possible for your marriage.