2,784 results
All reviews dyson fan club room leisure facilities sky tv coffee machine great facilities steam room close to the airport lovely hotel an upgrade enjoyable stay one night stay good nights sleep reception staff comfy bed gym carvery
Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

We arrived today in the pouring rain to a huge smile from the receptionist, we were early so had to wait for our room, it was however worth the wait.

Smart, modern, huge space with loads of room for a family to relax in, crisp white bedding finished off a very stylish room which included a huge flat screen wall mounted TV and sound bar with sky TV, two single and one double bed, plenty of storage and a gorgeous red Barcelona chair with matching stool.

The pool is a great size accommodating many people with plenty of space to play.

Dinner was included and we enjoyed a carvery followed by delicious desserts.

The staff are fantastic, nothing is too much trouble. Once again my visit to a Village Hotel is an absolute pleasure and the reason we chose this chain at every opportunity.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
BenCareyGM, General Manager at Village Hotel Manchester Cheadle, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2017

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to give your fantastic review on your recent experience here at The Village Hotel Club Manchester Cheadle.
I am delighted to read your wonderful comments and that your stay at the hotel was a fantastic experience. I will be passing on your comments to the team.
I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel very soon.

Reviewed 16 April 2017

Looking forward to our Easter meal, the sprouts were hard, the mash was from a packet, and the desert which was claimed to be lemon cheese cake was over whipped cream with a bit of crushed biscuit at the bottom there was no lemon or cream cheese in it. Such a shame as there were eight of us and had paid a lot of money for some things that spoilt it

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to give your review on your recent experience here at The Village Hotel Club Manchester Cheadle.
I am sorry to read your comments that we did not meet your expectations on this occasion. I do hope you allow us the opportunity to restore your faith in hotel and I look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 16 April 2017

Hotel directly on fly path which wasn't mentioned
Room directly above the bar which was noisy until midnight
Woken by neighbours at 2am arguing due to thin walls.
Given extended check out due to disturbance but still awoken by cleaner at 11am as "not put on check out information"

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 April 2017

We visited the hotel last week for a one night stay and will not be returning. The rooms were filthy, cold due to window vents that would not shut and did not include promised facilities!

Breakfast and leisure facilties were good but the room was the real issue.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I am disappointed to read your comments and that your stay at the hotel was not a good experience. I can assure you that this is not a proper or true reflection of the high standards we set at the hotel, I will be passing on your comments to the Housekeeping Manager.
I do hope you allow us the opportunity to restore your faith in the hotel and I would look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 15 April 2017

The hotel itself, bar and rooms were very nice. Had a very poor experience in the restaurant. Food was very nice but service was poor. After finishing meal, I waited 20 mins for someone to attend to me (ask for coffee/desserts etc.) but nobody did - I eventually had to grab the waitresses attention and request for the bill. 5 mins later, still nothing, so I had to ask a second time. 30 mins from finishing my meal to receiving the bill, very disappointing - and that was only because i had initiated the process. Also, I did not receive the invoice by email as promised - I filled in the online "contact us" section of the website requesting that an email be sent out. After over 24 hours since my request I had still not received the email. Very poor customer care experience. Eventually had to call up the hotel and ask for the invoice to be sent.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I am disappointed to read your comments about your experience at the hotel. I will pass on your review to my Kitchen Manager and apologies for any inconvenience caused with your invoice.
I hope this will not deter you from returning and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel very soon.