“Fab Food”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

Went here for a family lunch, we all loved it, right on the harbour with indoor and outdoor seating, our waiter was very friendly and patient with our broken French, but when we both struggled he got the chef whose English was great! Food was fabulous my wife had 1KG mussels and me and my son demolished the seafood platter, they also do a kids menu which my daughter appreciated. Prices were good too

1  Thank stevefleet2016

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

My wife, two daughters and I have come to Jard for the past eight years and this remains our favourite restaurant here - from the seafood to the desserts to a nice regional wine selection, wrapped up in friendly family service - it's a cut above the port's pretty decent array of restaurants..

Reviewed 6 August 2017

Four for dinner, two residents of France and two visitors. No starters, straight into the main course. Grilled hake for two cooked to perfection; duck breast a point and a choucroute royale- a stunning mix of seafood instead of pork in a perfectly balanced sauce, with monkfish, prawns, scallops, scampi, mussels and white fish.
Profiteroles offered with a choice of ice cream filling; and sticky dark chocolate cake , with a bottle of organic Rhone..... We sat outside in the warmth of the evening and agreed, this THE place to eat in Jard sur Mer....!

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Excellent fish restaurant but also serving other dishes. happy to provide a veggie main meal for me. Well presented and served.

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Nice little restaurant with good food. I ordered the sea food platter for one, there was more than enough for two on it! My French is poor and our waitress had a little english but she tried her best and was very helpful. Was a very enjoyable evening