“Friendly, good value”
Review of Le Bois de Cerf

Le Bois de Cerf
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 15 March 2017

A great little pizza restaurant. Lovely pizzas, really friendly and welcoming staff. We went twice during our stay and the waiter remembered what our kids had to eat on the previous occasion. Nice atmosphere and great value for money.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

Fantastic Pizzas at reasonable prices, they do a take away service as well as eat in. I'm not sure if they do a delivery service though.

Reviewed 6 February 2016 via mobile

Wow you must try the chausson au bleu, we liked it so much that we had to go back so my husband could try it too! He had major food envy!It's like a calzone but far better than anything I have ever tried in the UK!
We have sampled a few of their pizzas now and all very good!
Worth a meal if you are in the area!

Reviewed 3 September 2015

We stopped here on our drive back from Italy - looking for a light meal. The pizzas were very good - thin and crispy. Staff friendly and were more than happy to accept our request for less/no cheese. Will be going back next time we pass time to or from Italy.

Reviewed 4 August 2015

An incredible outstanding Italian Pizza in France is rare and welcomed. I was in Lanlsevillard for a race and I need some carbos, then I decided to go for a pizza and that was the place I noticed. The restaurant is very nice and pizza is excellent. It cooked on wood oven and they use good french cheeses as toppings increasing the taste. So, I was impressed and my advice is to trying it without any prejudice regarding French preparing Italian Pizza!!