1,648 results
All reviews free shuttle breakfast was included self service hard boiled eggs rumlang station breakfast starts half an hour city centre an early flight budget hotel an overnight stay short stay rooms are small train switzerland airport hie
Reviewed 22 June 2015 via mobile

It's a good holiday inn express. The staff are good and want to help. The food is what you get from a Holiday Inn Express not an issue and the price is right. Free shuttle from the airport so what more can you ask? I would not have an issue going back to this hotel

Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Mathias W, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Zurich Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2015

ear guest

Thank you for visiting us at Holiday Inn Express Zurich Airport .
We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay .

Also , that you have taken the time for a feedback , we greatly appreciate .

We hope to see you again to welcoming you at the Holiday Inn Express Zurich Airport .

Sincerely greeting

Mathias way

Reviewed 19 June 2015

Good to have early check in with friendly staff. Room was so simple, work for who need to stay hotel near the airport. They have airport shuttle service and take 15 minutes to airport. I wend to have dinner at their restaurant but after waiting for long time without service from waitress, I ask waitress that ready to order then she said" you have to order at the counter" I was surprised by her answer because she saw us sitting at tables but not tell us this and no excused from her. I went out for fast food outside instead. Room was lack of amenities only shower gel provided. No safety box neither mini refrigerator. Ask to refill facial tissue and it took such long time to give to us. Around hotel was out town feeling. Key card was not in good condition.

Room Tip: There are few hotels around airport and have shuttle services, should study more and consider ...
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Mathias W, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Zurich Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2015

Dear Nararat

Thank you for your stay at Holiday Inn Express Zurich Airport.
We as a Express Hotel try our guests always a good and attentive service.

The representatives of our employee it has not been informed of the procedure, does more than just sorry!
We place great emphasis on attentive and polite staff.
We are already talking to our F & B manager to clarify the incident and prevent future things of that nature.
We hope soon to welcome you back with us. then we can prove to you that we can do better.

Sincerely

Mathias Weise

Reviewed 19 June 2015 via mobile

Tergel with the kitchen/breakfast team has provided us with OUTSTANDING service! Please pass along our compliments. His efforts are very much appreciated and noticed.

It would be great if there were more than two outlets in the room. It is rather inconvenient to have to use an outlet in the bathroom to charge my phone or my laptop.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business

Dear Katy

Thank you for staying at our hotel . We are so glad that you had such a friendly and helpful service experience at our Holiday Inn Express Zurich Airport . Our main focus at the moment is a perfect guest service . Thus, we are very pleased about your statement about Mr. Tergel .

We are sorry for the inconvenient of outlets . We are already looking at our hotel manager for a solution .

The next time you come to our hotel please ask our friendly front office team for your sockets .

We hope to soon welcome you to the Holiday Inn Express Zurich Airport . Until then, we wish you a wonderful time .

Regards

Mathias Weise

Reviewed 16 June 2015

This is your typical Holiday Inn Express: clean and simple. Quiet comfortable room, nice bathroom. Staff was very helpful. Shuttle is handy and hotel is a short walk to the train station. The train takes you downtown in 12 minutes every half hour. Why complain. Breakfast was a healthier version than a North American HIE breakfast. This is not the Crowne Plaza. Yet, plenty to fill you up and start the day. I also liked it was steps away from a few stores Migros, Aldi and Subway. I feel I had excellent value at 90 CH/night in this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
Holiday Inn Exp... Z, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Zurich Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2015

Dear Marie

Thank you for letting us know about all the great experiences made during your stay.

It will be a pleasure to pass on your compliment about the friendly service to all our staff members.

We hope to welcome you soon back again and wish you a great day.

Kind regards
Thomas Mettler, GM

Reviewed 15 June 2015

I arrived April 17 a bit after 2200 in the evening. I was going to run the Zurich marathon and really needed some pasta to carb load. I got to the bar at 2220, and the kitchen had closed, but the manager offered that they can cook a spaghetti bolognaise for me.
Exactly what I needed.
They also provided an adaptor free of charge, several hotels charge. All in all, they provided more than I expected.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled solo

Dear Guest

Thank you for this fantastic review and we are very happy you enjoyed your stay at our property so much.

This is what we are always longing for - " A great hotel guests love ". Our staff has taken "the extra mile" and we are very pleased to have had the chance to impress you so much.

Hope to welcome you soon back again at our Holiday Inn Express Zurich Airport.

Take care and have a relaxing evening.

Kind regards