I was a bit shocked at the idea of a Holiday Inn for well over $200 per night, but apparently that is good price for Zurich.
It was a delightful surprise to find a clean and comfortable room with a large picture window looking over the airport. A nice bar and dining area with an elegance and sophistication I would hope for from a Hyatt Regency or similar. The menu had a very broad selection of foods suitable for travelers from anywhere to get something familiar, and the Chef (yes you read correctly, the Chef at the Holiday Inn Express) brought out my meal and chatted for as moment.
The hotel is new, the rest of the staff was friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Zurich Airport is the perfect choice for any visit to Zurich and to stay next to the airport. Whether you are exploring the country on business or pleasure, our modern hotel offers both comfort and value so you can relax, recharge and face the day with a smile.• 163 modern and fully equipped bedrooms over 6 floors• 3 spacious wheelchair accessible and specially adapted room for disabled guests• 24 hour service from our reception, bar and lounge area• Complimentary buffet breakfast from 4 a.m.• Complimentary Shuttle to Airport & City Centre• 5 meeting rooms with daylight for up to 25 persons• Over 100 Indoor and Outdoor car parking• Business Corner in the lobby• High speed internet access available• Priority Club: interesting reward program offering you many advantages ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, IHG and Agoda so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Zurich Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Zurich Airport Hotel Rumlang
- Holiday Inn Express Zurich Airport Canton Of Zurich/Rumlang