Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
View deal
Orbitz.com
PricelineUS$ 88
getaroom.comUS$ 90
All reviews across the road westfield shopping centre beds were comfortable buffet breakfast church street sydney aki nsw parra
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 December 2020 via mobile

I’ve stayed here a number of times. The rooms are a great size and the extra room is awesome. The staff are always very helpful and friendly and happy and quick to bring anything I’ve needed to my room.

Location is awesome and gives lots of options for food, shopping and entertain within a few minutes walk.

Date of stay: December 2020
Sherene T, Owner at Holiday Inn Parramatta, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2021

Hi julielX1993LF

Thank you for your loyalty as a repeat guest at our hotel and for taking the time to review your experience with us.

It is always pleasing to read and know that the service our front desk team provides makes a difference to your stay. We will ensure we pass on your comments to our colleagues.

All the best for the New Year and we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 23 October 2020

I made a reservation and booked into the hotel. The staff at the front stated that a security bond of $200 is required on top of the fee for the room. After booking out of the hotel its been almost a week and the security bond has still not been returned even though they state that it will be returned in 3-4 business days.

Date of stay: October 2020
Sherene T, Owner at Holiday Inn Parramatta, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2020

Dear James22Lee

Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel.

Apologies that the refund of the bond took longer than expected, due to miscommunication. With a credit card, it would take 3-4 business days after departure; however with an EFTPOS card, we require the physical card to be presented to us on check out, for an instant refund to your account.

Nevertheless, the above has been resolved with a refund to your bank account a few days ago.

We hope the above has not marred your impression of our hotel, and look forward to a return stay.

Regards

Reviewed 17 September 2020

Firstly I want to state that I have stayed at this property over a dozen times.
On this occasion, wanting a break from working from home I made a "no deposit required" for last weekend. Two major issues occurred.

1. I was amazed (being kind here) to find that the total amount of my reservation had been deducted from my credit card.
2. I cancelled the reservation three days prior to my arrival date and received the confirmation email. Well, the booking still shows as being one of my Past Stays.

On calling the hotel on my scheduled check-out date a refund was processed and I was promised a return phone call regarding how a 'no deposit required' booking resulted in an actual credit card transaction and why the cancellation was not actually processed. Four days after the deadline for a return call (as advised by the Duty Manager) I still have not received that phone call.

Also, having completed the initial booking a message was displayed on the screen stating 'Kitchen is Closed'. As I usually have room service dinner at least, informing guests that the kitchen is closed AFTER making a booking, well, doesn't sit well.

Unfortunately I am not likely to either recommend this hotel to anyone else nor stay again.

1  Thank FrequentOzTraveller
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Parramatta, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2020

Hello FrequentOzTraveller,

Thank you for choosing our hotel and for taking the time to leave us feedback.

I am sorry to learn about the issues with your reservation. I have alerted the hotel management regarding your comments, and I trust that the actions that will be taken will avoid similar problems from happening again. I have also sent you a private message regarding your experience.

We value you as our IHG Rewards Club Gold Elite members since 2006. We hope you will consider staying with us again.

Best regards,

Dianne L.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 15 September 2020

I called up to book a family room from today The front office staff is not efficient Maria puts me on a hold for 10 mins just to tell me the price for a family of 4 for 2 nights. If the front line of a 4star property is not helpful what we think of rest.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Sherene T, Owner at Holiday Inn Parramatta, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2020

Dear Amith-R81

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback.

We apologise that your recent call did not meet expectations, as it is not our usual service standards. Instead of putting you on hold, we could have taken your number and returned your call to address your booking enquiry.

We appreciate your comments and have shared your feedback with the relevant team member.

May we suggest taking a look at www.ihg.com or www.hiparramatta.com to make a booking with our hotel? Alternatively, please provide your best contact number for a call back.

Sincerely
Sherene T

Reviewed 6 September 2020

My special Thanks to Aki Kishore who helped me a lot with my accommodation at
Holiday Inn Parramatta. The room was very clean, quiet and bed was so comfy.
I am really impressed with the service. Moreover, great value for such a classy hotel.
Many thanks to kind and friendly staff.

Date of stay: September 2020
Sherene T, Owner at Holiday Inn Parramatta, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2020

Dear SonmezOze

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Parramatta and for taking the time to provide a review on your recent stay with us.
It is wonderful to hear that the comfort and ambience of our guest room exceeded your expectations. We appreciate your compliments on our staff and will certainly share your sentiments with Aki and all colleagues.

We look forward to welcoming you back again!

Regards