“Value for money”

Ranked #34 of 366 Restaurants in Alcudia
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

During our week in Alćudia we ate here three times ~ two breakfasts and one dinner. Menu has good variety and at reasonable prices (English breakfast from €4). There's a kiddies play area just a few metres away which meant we could keep an eye on the youngsters whilst enjoying our drinks. Recommended for families on a budget.

1  Thank BlueForU

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

I thought I had missed out on Champions I had friends recommend this bar /restaurant
But today to my surprise it was open and I was straight in for my lunch. I ordered cod, chips and salad

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

My partner and our 2 children stayed in Alcudia September/October 2017. We found champions bar just over the road from where we were staying and we absolutely loved it. The meals were delicious and cheap! The cocktails were lovely lots to chose from, beer was cheap for my partner also. We spent most evenings in here. Theres a pool table and air hockey which kept the kids entertained, we won €50 on Bingo one night, they do other games as well where u can win a free drink for example. The staff were lovely they asked our 2 sons to go round and collect everyones bingo tickets and gave them a free ice cream for it. Theyre very friendly. Id love to go back here.

Reviewed 18 December 2017

Spent a week in Alcudia and a lot of restaurants were not open. However, Champions bar was and we ate there on several occasions at various times. I would say the food is good quality pub food and good value. I wasn't blown away by the food but it did the trick. The kids enjoyed it as the waiters try to interact with them referring to them as Amigo. There is also a few kids games such as pool, air hockey as well as TV's showing music/sports.

The restaurant can get busy and the staff struggled to cope at times, but this was mainly due to staff shortages of staff on their break.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

Two nights in a row on way back to hotel we went in for a drink. Staff are good and attentive. Cocktails are good also.