Sharoy Resort(Kalpetta)
US$ 210
US$ 175
  • Breakfast included
Pepper Green Village(Kalpetta)(Great Value!)
US$ 64
US$ 61
  • Breakfast included
BEST WESTERN PLUS Ekobarn(Kalpetta)(Great Value!)
US$ 50
US$ 36
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 40/night.

Wayanad Wind Resort(Kalpetta)(Great Value!)
US$ 73
Grassroots Wayanad(Kalpetta)(Great Value!)
US$ 64
US$ 62
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Rippon Mount Resorts(Kalpetta)(Great Value!)
US$ 73
  • Breakfast included
Jungle Retreat Wayanad(Kalpetta)(Great Value!)
US$ 88
US$ 14
US$ 12
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 17/night.

US$ 122
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsboating facilitycamp fireorganic farmprivate lakesurely visit againdrinking waterextra bedrecommend this resortamazing hospitalitybadminton courtdosadeluxe roomper nightbeautiful resortindoor gamestree housetake care
Reviewed 13 March 2012

After many hiccups and changed plans we ultimately reached Pappy's Nest.
With Cyclone Than hovering over we landed here in a cool weather, whiff of wet sand in absolute pure air- a perfect recipe for good health !
The beautiful surroundings,the ups and downs in the landscape,the thick forest foilage and in the centre stand a lovely house with both rustic and modern looks- draws one's soul in the lap of nature.The staff were extremely helpful and polite.The food- par excellence.I only wish I was not a diabetic and had a longer stay to enjoy the excellent food Ravi served.
A TRUE HOME AWAY FROM HOME !
It so captivated me that I have have decided to be a resident of this area !!!!!
Dr Arun Kumar,Chief Healthcare, HIRCO, Mumbai- [--]

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank arunkjohn
Reviewed 13 March 2012

I wanted to spend the year end and welcome the new year in a peaceful and homely surrounding.When I decided on living at Pappys Nest, little did I realise that what a wonderful decision I was making !!!
The two days that I stayed here, other than sleeping in the beautiful house, I was moving from one tree to another, enjoying the creations of mother nature.
The food and hospitality was unimaginable and I literally stuffed myself with multiple true Kerala food.
If I were not in service, I would have spent a few months here !!!
Mrs Mary Mettelda,Chief Engineer, ONGC, Assam- [--]

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Mary M
Reviewed 29 February 2012

Very warm, friendly and natural atmosphere to relax. The resort depicts the Kerala architecture. Clean and neatly kept rooms. Exceptional care - all the staff were polite and tried and did meet all our needs, the food prepared by Ravi - the chef was outstanding. The place is very well maintained. There are many attractive places like the Kuruva island, Muthunga and Tholpatty wildlife sanctuaries, waterfalls , Banasura and Karapuzhe dam and a very old Jain temple among the many tourist attractions of this place. I along with my friends enjoyed all the facilities and will definitely recommend to all my friends and family.

Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank Sunidhar S
Reviewed 27 February 2012

Came here by chance. Enjoyed the stay, the hospitality, and the food. Located in 12 acres, in the middle of nowhere, its the perfect place to unwind. I am looking forward to see the river that divided the place from the forest. Beware of elephants :-)

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank Sooraj R
PappysNest, Manager at Pappy's Nest, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Reviewed 7 December 2011

Our stay at Pappy’s Nest was outstanding. The bungalow is most modern and well designed with traditional Kerala architecture set in acres of organic farm on the banks of a small river nestled within the lush rain forest of Wayanad.
Pappy’s Nest is well furnished, well maintained and clean
The bungalow is located facing the lush green forest
Excellent hospitality, the staff is very accommodating and helpful
Food was excellent, we had the flexibility of our own choice of food
The place is located nearly the centre of Wayanad district and easily accessible to all tourist locations.

Stayed with wife and kids 07th to 09th September 2011

Room Tip: The property is a lovely with wide variety of plants and trees, good landscape, flowing river and the lush green forest
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family