Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 December 2020

We had awesome time at Rippon mount resort. The natural beauty And the water fall in the resort make that place special. The rooms,staff,service and food is excellent. Would Love to visit this place again.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 15 February 2020 via mobile

Had a good experience , felt like home the food was good...clean and good customer service by the staff and management..In all I had a great experience with the resort and would recommend everyone to have a stay in this resort if you happen to come to Wyanad,Kerala.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank rosirus4n6
Reviewed 15 February 2020

I visited this resort last week with my family. It was a wonderful experience. Room was very clean and staff and service was very good. We enjoyed the stay very much and a great thanks to manager Mr. Jenson for guiding us through the stay and tour. I will strongly recommend my nz friends to visit this resort when ever they come for a vacation to India.

Reviewed 14 February 2020

I had come with my family to Rippon Mount Resorts. We really had fun. My children loved playing in the pool and waterfalls. We loved the food and also the service given. The manager Mr.Jenson was really helpful and customer friendly . He guided us to various tourist spots.We will surely visit again.

Reviewed 24 December 2019

Location is worst. You go to the forest and our car stuck multiple times. We ran away from hotel on same day and lost money though it was good as we could have spoiled our vacation.

1. Location Worst
2. Room Worst (smelling)
3. Staff (Unexperienced and cannot speak English, Hindi)
4. Pricing (Too Expensive - They tell you that food comes from city so they are charging extra)
5. No Hospitality services.
6. Swimming Pool (Just for name sake - Can't swim as insects, Organisms swim there)
7. Costly hotel though services are pathetic