“Great sanwhiches, coffee, pumpkin bread, good tea and outdoor seating ”

Centreville Cafe & Montrachet Fine Foods
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 25
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Welcome to the Centreville Cafe & Montrachet Foods. We are a quaint little cafe located at the corner of owls nest road and kennett pike in Centreville Delaware. Come in for breakfast, lunch or any coffee or tea you would like. We have a very talented staff that are more than happy to help you pick from many options that are available. I recommend ordering one of our delicious sandwiches that are made to order and having a seat in our large and inviting dining room. When the weather is nice we encourage our customers to have a seat outside in the garden. We also offer many options when it comes to dietary needs. From vegetarian to gluten free we have it all. We pride ourselves in using only the best ingredients and work with local farmers through out the seasons. We also offer a full range of catering options, if you may need to have a private dinner here or at the cafe or your home. Please don't hesitate to call us anytime to schedule your event. We look forward to serving you at soon and thank you for looking us up on trip advisor.
Reviewed 1 December 2016 via mobile

Great sanwhiches, coffee, pumpkin bread, good tea and outdoor seating My fav is the curry chicken salad sandwhiches. I live 2 hrs away and look forward to my 4 visits a year. I even drive 30 min out of my way to eat here.

Reviewed 26 August 2016

came with a friend for lunch. Her greens were wilted, my sandwich was overpriced and nothing special.

Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

Centervile Cafe and Montrachet are the best, end of story. If you want a quick bite during the day or planning a catered event, no one does a better job in the area. Susan is thoughtful, kind and always makes all events memorable and delicious. She and her staff do a superb job and I am so thankful to live in the area so that we can visit often. 5 stars!!!!

Reviewed 28 June 2016

A cute little café located on the way to or from Winterthur. With a nice selection of sandwiches and decent tasting sides its a great alternate spot to eat while visiting the area.

Reviewed 2 June 2016

This is one of my favorite cafes for morning coffee and a lite breakfast. The do very well for those who need to be gluten free and besides the yummy food selections, the staff is extremely friendly.