Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 17/04/21
Agoda.com
Expedia.comUS$ 174
Official websiteUS$ 207
All reviews the grill dance team sea blue romance room exact menu privilege suite privilege member maria fernanda lower occupancy personal pool gracias por todo kids disco dinner reservations the hotel grounds are beautiful public spaces lobby bar construction workers
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 March 2021 via mobile

When we first arrived it was quiet it was ok..
as soon as more and more people started arriving like now it’s getting busier each day the staff can’t cope. The hotel can’t cope and this is during covid what on earth is it going to be like when there really full!!
No space to eat at breakfast no space to eat dinner.. couldn’t get through during day to make a reservation..
waiting ages at the bar..
staff in the main buffet at the weekends SO FRICKIN RUDE I LITERALLY LOST IT!!
BEING SIMPLY IGNORED- apparently queues work like you stand at the back of the queue and you served first!
ABSOLUTELY ATROCIOUS- it’s ok because it’s only a matter of time when the BAD reviews will creep up in here!!!!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Social Media Catalonia Hotels and Resorts, Marketing at Catalonia Costa Mujeres All Suites & Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Rachel,

We appreciate the time you took to share your opinion.

We would like to start by offering an apology for the quality of service received, absolutely these failures can not be repeated and we will work on it, our internal team will be informed about your experience and the best options to take action will be assessed. It is true that right now our team is reduced, however, it is time to start growing as the percentage of occupancy exceeds us, we are infinitely grateful for your trust and we are sorry to have disappointed.

We fully understand your dissatisfaction, despite the final result, we hope to have the opportunity to amend your disappointment and meet your expectations in a future visit with the service that you expect and certainly deserve.

Reviewed 8 March 2021 via mobile

I want to talk about my satisfaction with the quality of the service that the staff @cataloniacostamujeres offered us during the days that I spent there with my family. I want to note the degree of professionalism of all the hotel staff. It was a good decision to choose this resort, I enjoyed the peace and tranquility that I needed, in all its facilities you feel a sense of well-being and not to mention the view of the sea that the hotel offers from every corner. I would like to thank Mr. Ali in charge of reception, who has made us feel at home since the moment of arrival. Alsi waiter captains Mr. Luis and Juan of the restaurants Bloved and the Grill. Especially Luis for the delicious lobster lunch he offered us. I would also like to thank the bar manager, Mr. Juan, who was always quick to assist us, as well as our bartender Leonardo at the beach bar who always had smile, and I almost forgot our dear Jhoan from the coffee shop. I also want to add a quick mention for the ladiez @the soa who took beautiful care of my wife anc I, if you get a chance to visit the ask for Anna or Maribel, they were wonderful. I can honestly recommed this resort just based on the great service and amiability of its staff anf I hope we get the same quality of service when we return.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Social Media Catalonia Hotels and Resorts, Marketing at Catalonia Costa Mujeres All Suites & Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2021

Dear guest,

What a nice and inspiring comment!

Experiences such as the one you shared with us are what motivate us to keep working hard to create unforgettable moments in our guests' stay; our people are clearly those who make this magic happen. I will send your words to the team; who will be happy to know that their work was recognized on your review.

We really appreciate the opportunity you gave us to serve you and it is our hope to host you again soon.

Reviewed 14 February 2021

Where should I start... We LOVE Catalonia Costa Mujeres! My fiancé and I spend two weeks on this beautiful brand new resort. Besides that the resort has great amenities we also felt extremely safe during COVID. The rooms are big and super comfortable, the food is super delicious and all the staff members are the absolute best!

I highly recommend to anyone looking for an all inclusive resort!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank G7654NGjudithm
Reviewed 13 February 2021

Beautiful resort, however this resort was not what I expected. It was waste of money. I have been to Mexico multiple times and this was the worse resort I have ever been too. I wish I would have stayed some where else. The choice in food is very limited. No buffet. Everything closes early. Pools are cold. Even the pool at the spa was cold. Some pools had jets that did not work. Most of staff did not want to help or serve. Some staff were clueless. It was so hard getting a drink. Sometimes the bar did not have bartenders. I understand it is still COVID period, however I have had better experience at even cheaper hotels the last time I went to Mexico when it was the peak of COVID.

The only reason I gave it 2 stars was because the rooms are nice and Christian (gato) made my experience nice. He is a great bartender/server. I had went there for my birthday and I did not enjoy it at all.

Date of stay: February 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank CesarinaGar
Social Media Catalonia Hotels and Resorts, Marketing at Catalonia Costa Mujeres All Suites & Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2021

Dear Cesarina,

Once again we value your input.

We regret the experience described, it absolutely does not reflect our internal philosophy and there is no intention to repeat these deficiencies. your impressions will be transmitted to the executive team, we are committed to continue working with passion and conscious in order to continue creating quality experiences as on other occasions, we appreciate your confidence in bringing it up and we hope you accept our sincere apologies.

Thank you very much for your visit, we hope that your next stay in the Riviera Maya will be much more satisfactory.

Reviewed 8 February 2021

Beautiful hotel aesthetically and so clean but lacking in so many areas!! The food is terrible here, only the taco & pizza spot are good. The pools are all FREEZING and not warmed, they have some wacky towel system going on, which in my opinion is inconvenient and doesn’t make any sense. The staff is soooo blah, no one knows anything and no one seems like they are happy to be there or help, with the exception of the front desk, pool/activities personnel and bartender Christian(gato). Gato was so sweet and helpful, honestly he’s carrying this resort on his back and this place is nothing without him! I didn’t really enjoy my experience in this resort and I most definitely will not be back, I wish I would’ve stayed at the riu which is where I stayed a few months ago in the summer or planet Hollywood next door.

This resort is lacking in customer service and dinning areas which are KEY. It’s a very quiet/calm hotel and very clean, would be good for family/partners looking for a calm getaway amid a pandemic, just beware of terrible customer service from employees and VERY limited food options.

Also, it’s in the middle of nowhere so also beware that you will be spending $100 ROUNDTRIP to get to and from the hotel zone, overall in my opinion not worth it and you’re better off staying elsewhere!!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank rosarinagar
Social Media Catalonia Hotels and Resorts, Marketing at Catalonia Costa Mujeres All Suites & Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2021

Dear Rosa,

Thank you for sharing your experience through this way.

The comments that our guests share with us are of the utmost importance as they allow us to know the areas of opportunity that we must attend immediately, rest assured that we will reinforce our standards of quality and attention, this is not the way we would like to be remembered and as you mentioned, there is people who offer its best to serve and all of us should take note of that to repeat. Thank you for remark the service from Cristian, definitely we will share with him this acknowledgement.

Regarding the food, our Chef will be informed about your perception, I am sorry to know that no option could satisfy you.

Dear Rosa, thank you for your visit, rest assured that we will improve in these aspects and even with your last statement, we hope to have the opportunity to amend your disappointment and meet your expectations in a future visit with the service that you expect and certainly deserve.