“Great Place”

Ranked #8 of 99 Restaurants in Bang Lamung
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 16
Cuisines: Pizza, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet
Description: We have been determined to "ADD JOY" to all through our hand-crafted bakery, food and beverages since December 2010. Without your support, we would never have come this far. Thank you very much.
Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

Had the mushroom omelette, crossiant and Triple Berry smoothie. All were fantastic. Clean place. Friendly staff. I will be back. Great quality food.

Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

Took my family an early breakfast to this place while waiting for Harbour Land to open. Good food but very bad service... Felt unwlecomed and the waitresses greted us with an angry uncomfortimg manner.. Food was quite good but a bit overpriced but I wudnt mind if the service or waitress (as in photo ) was any better and friendlier..

Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

Had a dentist appointment nearby and wanted some breakfast stopped by here...coffee was worse than tje instant coffee that people make at home..eggs were ordinary not cooked properly the bacon absolutely shocking bread not good I couldn't work out how this place got good reviews

Reviewed 7 December 2017

The coconut bun is one of my favorites, all savory menus are on average but it is a bit pricey. Restaurant are located in welcome town which is on Pattaya Klang Rd.

1  Thank Ni W
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

I went in for a coffee and a bit of breakfast on my last trip to Pattaya. The coffee was of a good standard and due care and attention was given by all the staff.
You are given a tray of toast lots of different kinds of bread which I enjoyed with some butter. The eggs is ordered where cooked as requested. Would I visit again,I’m not sure it wasn’t so good that it has me running back. However if a friend motioned to go I would join them.

1  Thank F5956WNjosephd