Pioneer Inn & Suites(Pioneer)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$ 96
US$ 84
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 93/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$ 87
Hotel Sutter(Sutter Creek)
US$ 133
US$ 115
Days Inn by Wyndham Sutter Creek(Sutter Creek)(Great Value!)
US$ 93
US$ 85
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 103/night.

The Historic Hotel Leger(Mokelumne Hill)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$ 90
The Robin's Nest(San Andreas)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$ 144
US$ 106
  • Pool
All reviewsoff seasontent sitesnew ownersgold countryquiet at nightwater parkfire ringspent daysoffice staffrestroomscamperscampingrvpoolaccommodationsmaintenance
Reviewed 3 August 2014

I don't think I have ever been to an RV campground with sites this narrow. Our neighbor's pop out was so close to our picnic table that you could lean up against it from the bench. Their sewer hookup was two feet from where we ate. I'm not sure that's up to code. I have read other reviews that raved about the large sites, not sure where they stayed. We couldn't get the internet to work either.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KniteRiter
Reviewed 3 July 2014

We had a family reunion for 82 at Gold Country Campground and Resort. The amenities made it a fantastic place for family members of all ages. People had great options for bringing their own RV's, tent camping, cabins, or lodge rooms. We used the recreation hall and all of the facilities to the fullest extent possible. Kids loved being able to go from the pool - to the splashpark,- to the playground - and back to the pool. Our group had quite the horseshoe tournament going on. The staff were all very helpful. I guess my only complaint would be that the restrooms could have been cleaner. I cleaned the restrooms myself in order to make our group more comfortable and another family member cleaned the fridge and stove in the hall before we could use it.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 April 2014

We stayed here one night on a long detour around the north of Yosemite because of road closures. The park has lots of trees and large sites. Wi-Fi was intermittent at best and reception staff were a bit unfriendly. Otherwise, a lovely secluded and wooded place.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SuaGiLo
Reviewed 24 November 2013

We were in the area for a cross country meet and decided to stay overnight and make a weekend out of it. I was looking for a cabin or hotel that allowed dogs and booked a cabin after reading Trip Advisor reviews. I was not familiar with Pine Grove and immediately loved the wooded setting of the resort. The cabins were comfortable. The kitchenette had place settings and cookware. We loved relaxing on the balcony. The dog run was wonderful to have and my family enjoyed the mini golf, ping pong, and hiking trails. There were some maintenance quirks and some of the amenities are worn, but it would not prevent us from returning. I would probably go off season again because we liked that it wasn't too crowded. While here, we visited Volcano and Indian Grinding Rock State Park.

Room Tip: Cabins are in the back of the resort where it is quieter and they back up to the woods.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Nati0nalparktraveler
Reviewed 15 June 2013

We stayed @ GC campground mid week which was great because we had no other campers on either side of us, very peaceful. There is some road noise from the highway but the scenery is so nice it's easy to tune it out. The buildings like the arcade, etc are pretty shabby and the arcade is musty smelling. Broken older furniture at the pool. Although the pool itself was nice and clean. Someone had to complain at the front office to get them to turn the water on for the water park, it wasn't turned on until 4pm. Our kids (9 and 11) had to keep walking down to see if it was turned on and then coming back to camp disappointed. The mini golf area was fun for the kids and very clean. The upper area with the swings and net were shabby and weedy, but the kids had fun and I doubt they noticed any of the things that I did. The RV site itself was by far the cleanest campsite we've ever stayed in and that is very important to me, and appreciated. I think weekend camping here would be a different experience with noise from the pool & waterpark area and most of the sites are too close together if the campground was completely full, but all in all we enjoyed our time, recommend it if u have kids and we will most likely return someday.

• Stayed: June 2013