“Sexy, romantic, classy, friendly, yummy, hard to criticise!”

The Pavilions Phuket
Ranked #4 of 36 Hotels in Choeng Thale
Reviewed 3 July 2012

WHAT A PLACE!
Just fantastic. To the wonderful staff-whatever you are doing, please just keep on doing it.
We had a flawless stay......always had the very real feeling that ANYTHING you required was just a phone call away....thats if they hadn't anticipated it already.
The music at brekky, the music in your room....just wonderful. The housekeepers-wonderful.
The room itself? The BEST room we have stayed at any hotel, ever. We had a penthouse spa room, it was double story, and HUGE. Pool is heaven. Privacy is absolute bliss, they totally respect that its 'couples time' and they encourage it! No tan lines........yippee!
Breakfast was inpeccable-not the most massive selection, but what they did have was all class.
Had drinks at 360 bar, cocktails were ok, but not brilliant, and neither was the tapas. Not that they were bad, just probably not as outstanding as everything else about the hotel.
Complimentary car service to take you into town and pick you up-just wonderful-felt a little bit like royalty-in fact we had that feeling for most of our 4 night stay.
A spa and sauna IN YOUR OWN ROOM? How cool is that! It was heaven getting all hot in the sauna, having a quick shower, and then quickly running into your very own very cool pool!
Keep up the great work guys. You all deserve a pat on the back. WE WILL BE BACK! (we hope)

Room Tip: The penthouse is stunning, if money is no object, but the standard spa and pool pavilion is just bri...
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
7  Thank sippicreek
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for The Pavilions Phuket

Reviewed 2 July 2012

It was the perfect honeymoon getaway, we loved the resort so much we barely left. Breakfast was wonderful with western and Thai speciality dishes. We also enjoyed the pool in the suite with lots of R&R.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Travelcouple777
Reviewed 11 June 2012

.........my BF and I stepped into the car sent by the resort to pick us up at the airport, upon entry in the car; there were fresh fruits, fresh cold bottled water and cold towels for us in the back seat. The car was lovely and from the time we landed all we had to do was enjoy. The car had a pavilions logo on it and the driver was very friendly.
He spoke to us on the way telling us what the places we passed were and how long it would take to get to the hotel. Upon arrival at the resort we were whisked to our beautiful private pool ad spa villa where we checked in, in the comfort of our villa. The pictures on the website look great but they do not do justice to the actual place, it’s marvellous and we had an excellent stay. The private pool was spotless and so was the villa. The weather was lovely and we swam anytime we liked. The resort highly regards romance and they definitely act and show it, its evident in their rooms with a lovely welcome letter, bed time notes and scents they set up during the turn down service.
The stewards were always a call away and a little buggy was available to carry you wherever you wanted to go at the resort. The dinner at the 360 bar and the plantations restaurant was awesome and they both had a lovely view. We were treated like a prince and princess the whole time we were at the resort and I wished we could stay there for good. Check out was as swift as our check in.
We are definitely going back there again and I would highly recommend this place. The service was "excellent". I am very particular about service and the nature and state of where I stay on holidays but I had absolutely no complaint at the pavilions
If you are looking for a romatic slice of heaven with absolute excellence, this is it

Room Tip: Although we are fitness freaks swimming everyday was enough firness for us so we did not look for th...
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank misstravelsPerth
Reviewed 9 June 2012

We stayed in The Pavilions in Phuket for my birthday in September last year. It was the perfect surprise my husband organised for me and I can only recommend every aspect of the place!

We got greeted by the manager, Jean-Christophe, had a lovely chat and got then shown our penthouse. It was one of the newest additions to the place and absolutely stunning. The design, the interior, the pol, the finish - all perfect!

The staff was exceptionally helpful and the food, in room and the restaurants divine. For my birthday we had a picnic basket put together which we took down to the beach - a short ride with the hotel car. We weren't lucky with the weather so the beach didn't look as pretty as it probably does when the sun is out. Otherwise it was nice and clean.

For my birthday dinner my husband booked in room dining and the chef came to our terrace to prepare a seafood BBQ right in frot of us. Needless to say - it was great.

Not eating meat and seafood only on special occasions makes it sometimes difficult for us to order or to find something on the menu. Here they had a vegetarian menu (called "things that grow") and did everything to arrange the most delicious dishes without "things that fly or run" even if they weren't on the menu. :)

The bar they have on top of the hill, called 360 bar, serves delicious snack food and a great lemongrass Martini.

All the food and drinks come at reasonable prices, big compliment to the Pavilions here as usually places like that are totally overpriced when it comes to food and drinks.

We stayed in the Spa and Pool penthouse which covers 400sqm and comes with it's own steam room and spa room. So pretty much there is no need to go anywhere once you have checked in. However, I almost found it too spacious. But that's just me! As we are planning on going back there I had someone showing me the other villas and I think next time we are going to book an "Ocean View Pool Villa" somehow it felt more cosy.

We also booked a driver from the hotel for a trip around Phuket. He was friendly a good driver and took us everywhere we wanted at a reasonable price.

It is a sanctuary for couples and no kids under the age of 16 are allowed.

Room Tip: The penthouse was great but in my opinion far too spacious for a romantic getaway. Next time I would...
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Mrs V
Reviewed 7 June 2012

First time I put "excellent" in a review, this place is great, very relaxing, I booked a ocean view with private pool. Superb view, breakfast at home in the morning :) huge bathroom, modern villa, great pool, nice service, what else ? The only thing is that it's a little bite far from any city, but I didn't move from the hotel as I just wanted to stay relax and enjoy the spa

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
5.4 km away
The Surin Phuket
The Surin Phuket
#3 of 36 in Choeng Thale

Been to The Pavilions Phuket? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK