All reviews buggy service outdoor shower courtyard suite spice restaurant jean pierre our honeymoon water features buggy drivers large bathroom poolside restaurant andaman sea late check relaxing stay dvd player tuk tuk infinity pool deck chairs
Reviewed 7 June 2018

We recently spent 4 nights at this resort and it was a fantastic experience and a great value. The resort is stunning and so relaxing.
The breakast buffet was delicious every morning.
We took advantage of the Jet-Lag special and had a 2.5 hour spa experience. By the end of it I was so relaxed I felt like I had taken drugs :)
The only negative with this hotel is that it set such high standards that we were dissapointed with the rest of the hotels on our trip!

Room Tip: we got one of the rooms closer to the main road which still had a view, but we didn't have to take a buggy.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Karli J
Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and I are currently staying in the Ayara Hilltops resort and we love it, there is hardly anyone around (it is low season) and most days we have the pool to ourselves.

The rooms are lovely and clean, we have the deluxe suite with partial sea view and would book the same again, the AC works very well there is nothing negative to comment on

The staff are lovely and helpful, my husband had a birthday while we are here and received a free 55 minute massage. I also had a massage at the same time and it was the best I have ever experienced! There is a gym (not that I gave used it!)

The food is great but we have noticed compared to other hotels that the breakfast spread is a it limited, however the cooking station is good and will prepare anything you ask for!

Overall it is lovely peaceful and we will be coming again next year.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MarieDyson123
Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

One thing to say, a perfect hotel! The perstations are up to a 5 stars. You will receive a charming welcome, the suites are wonderful, bedding 'king zize', spacious and with a beautiful finish. The view is breathtaking on the Surin and Bang tao beaches. A cozy cocoon surrounded by wonderful trees who can welcome its residents! There are more staff than housing possibilities it's to say the quality of service you can receive in this place. The pool is very well maintained and spacious, the advantage is that it's reserved only for residents, which is a guarantee of tranquility. The quality of the restaurant, spa, reception and so on is well above average. The beach is at 100 meters and If you are lazy, no matter, the staff will drive you there! There is a buggy service all day, even to go up to your room on the hill. Concerning the food, trust the Chef Amnat, a real pleasure, Thai and continental food. Also you have a free high speed internet wifi which is highly appreciated. I read totally unfounded reviews of this hotel and I take offense to it! I think people who are criticizing are really unrespectfull and are looking only to receive free things... In summary, I highly recommend this hotel!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
3  Thank CGfly
Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

This is definitely the best 5 hotel in Phuket. After experiencing a few 5 star hotels on the Islands I wish I could go back and review them again, I would definitely take a star away from a few of them. The Ayara is brilliant from the friendly reception staff, the spa, swimming pool area, food at the restaurant, buffet breakfast and of course the chalet rooms. They are huge and tastefully decorate, the bed is massive and the veranda has a tiny splash pool. Bathroom is modern with an outside shower. All this set on a step hill with fantastic views and privacy. There is a courtesy car on call to take you and collect you from the rooms. If you wish to go to the beach there is even a private beach lounge for the hotel guests. Loved this hotel, congratulations two the management and owners of this true 5 star hotel.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 492ricardop
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Contacted Ayara Hilltops for my fiancée birthday, Ms. Sompong was very helpful with offering a package for my 3days 2nigit stay with spa and dinner.
While waiting for our room, we are served with welcome drinks and introduced around the facilities. We then boarded their buggy car to our room. We booked a super deluxe courtyard suite and it was definitely the right choice!
Room was spacious enough for 2. With a indoor and outdoor bathe, a bathe tub and outdoor refreshing tub. The view from our room was also spectacular! Every evening, we are back in our room for sunset.
The staffs are very polite and helpful. The front office Manager Ms Sumalee even drop us a message as they realize our flight was at night and will check out in the noon. They offer us use of their facilities even after check out and assist with storage of our bags. Overall, we really enjoyed our stay in Ayara Hilltops and thank you all Ayara staffs for the effort to give both me and my fiancée an unforgettable Birthday.
A little disappointment is only that they surprise the birthday cake to our room and unfortunately I was bathing at the time. When my fiancée took over the cake, candles are almost 90% burnt. I gotta sang her birthday song in towel.
It will be great if the cake are served in restaurant since I had dinner include in my package.
After all, appreciate the 2 ladies for bringing the cake to our room as it’s quite a walk.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple