“awesome dinner with duo band and singer”
Review of Firefly

Firefly
Ranked #57 of 249 Restaurants in Choeng Thale
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 46
Description: Discover Firefly, Phuket's place to be, serving contemporary grill specialties with a modern Mediterranean touch, best enjoyed in the airy restaurant or on the shaded teak deck, bordering the impressive pool oasis that lights up after dark with countless "fireflies".
Reviewed 11 November 2017

enjoyed a nice dinenr at poolside. a combination of western and Thai was eaten and service was excellent

JeanPhilippeJacopin, General Manager at Firefly, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2017

Dear Klipper68,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our Firefly restaurant. I am so pleased that our venue and menu met all your expectations. Your comments have been shared with the Team who were thrilled that their constant efforts to provide a warm and comfortable stay was such a success.

At Firefly, we are hoping to have again the pleasure of welcoming you back should your travels bring you back to Phuket.

Reviewed 22 October 2017

Enjoyed the excellent selection of breakfasts - tried and loved every one of them. Dinners were impressive also.

JeanPhilippeJacopin, General Manager at Firefly, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Dear TheStewartClan,

I would like to thank you thank you for taking the time to review our restaurant Firefly, and am very pleased that you enjoyed our breakfast. Your comments have been shared with the Team and in particular the kitchen brigade who dedicate themselves in providing delicious food.

I hope that we will have the greatest pleasure of having you with us again should your travels bring you back to Phuket.

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

The food at firefly is simply divine! It's an absolute must, and possibly some of the best resort/hotel food I've eaten.

Every meal we have had during our time here has been simply stunning! Cooked fresh to order, always arriving at a good temperature and filled with lots of flavour.

Service is also fantastic and on a lovely day it's a treat to sit by the pool and sip a cocktail.

JeanPhilippeJacopin, General Manager at Firefly, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2017

Dear Jangle D,

I would like to thank you for visiting our new Firefly restaurant while staying with us at The Pavilions Phuket. I am delighted that your experience with us met your expectations and that you liked the food so much.

I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our Firefly restaurant, and I hope that we will have soon the greatest pleasure of having you with us again should your travels bring you back to Phuket.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

“Fantastic resort and a very private location, Staff friendly and service minded.” food is good test

JeanPhilippeJacopin, General Manager at Firefly, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

Dear Noppadol D,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our resort and in particular the Firefly. I am so pleased that your stay with us met all your expectations and that you enjoyed the Firefly pool and food. Your comments have been shared with the Team who were thrilled that their constant efforts to provide a warm and comfortable stay was such a success.

At The Pavilions Phuket we are hoping to have again the pleasure of welcoming you back should your travels bring you back to our beautiful haven of peace.

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

Called in the afternoon to make a booking and confirm a pick up for 5:30pm. Called at 5:40pm and was told they didn't know where to pick us up. Gave them details. They called back at 5:45pm telling me there was an extra charge, then said no car available until 6:15pm. No idea if the food or service is any good as we never made it. There are plenty of good quality restaurants in the Laguna area with great service and great food. They almost all have complimentary reliable drivers to get you there and back. Don't waste your time being messed around with Firefly. Amateurs.

Dear Cameron S,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to send us your review and I am sincerely sorry that your tentative to dine with us at Firefly has been totally mismanaged. Your comments have been passed to the Team for immediate review, and I will personally investigate this situation.

While we are close to the Laguna area, we are not part of the complex and unfortunately we are not included in the transportation facility. While this is said, we always try our best to facilitate access to our restaurants - cars availability permitting. You will be pleased to know that we are working on the possibility to extend our shuttle bus running hours from Boat Avenue to The Pavilions Phuket resort.

I do hope that this unfortunate set back, will not prevent you from giving us another chance as we would truly like to prove you that at Firefly we are professionals who care about their guests.

General Manger