“pool at firefly very nice ,look cool for vacation on long week end”
Review of Firefly

Firefly
Ranked #53 of 220 Restaurants in Choeng Thale
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 46
Description: Discover Firefly, Phuket's place to be, serving contemporary grill specialties with a modern Mediterranean touch, best enjoyed in the airy restaurant or on the shaded teak deck, bordering the impressive pool oasis that lights up after dark with countless "fireflies".
Reviewed 27 August 2017

“Fantastic resort and a very private location, Staff friendly and service minded.” food is good test

JeanPhilippeJacopin, General Manager at Firefly, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

Dear Noppadol D,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our resort and in particular the Firefly. I am so pleased that your stay with us met all your expectations and that you enjoyed the Firefly pool and food. Your comments have been shared with the Team who were thrilled that their constant efforts to provide a warm and comfortable stay was such a success.

At The Pavilions Phuket we are hoping to have again the pleasure of welcoming you back should your travels bring you back to our beautiful haven of peace.

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

Called in the afternoon to make a booking and confirm a pick up for 5:30pm. Called at 5:40pm and was told they didn't know where to pick us up. Gave them details. They called back at 5:45pm telling me there was an extra charge, then said no car available until 6:15pm. No idea if the food or service is any good as we never made it. There are plenty of good quality restaurants in the Laguna area with great service and great food. They almost all have complimentary reliable drivers to get you there and back. Don't waste your time being messed around with Firefly. Amateurs.

Dear Cameron S,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to send us your review and I am sincerely sorry that your tentative to dine with us at Firefly has been totally mismanaged. Your comments have been passed to the Team for immediate review, and I will personally investigate this situation.

While we are close to the Laguna area, we are not part of the complex and unfortunately we are not included in the transportation facility. While this is said, we always try our best to facilitate access to our restaurants - cars availability permitting. You will be pleased to know that we are working on the possibility to extend our shuttle bus running hours from Boat Avenue to The Pavilions Phuket resort.

I do hope that this unfortunate set back, will not prevent you from giving us another chance as we would truly like to prove you that at Firefly we are professionals who care about their guests.

General Manger

Reviewed 22 June 2017

We returned to Firefly again last week for an amazing meal and evening. Firstly I need to apologize for my previous review in which I complained that there was a chili in my smoked eggplant pizza that burned my mouth - I did not order the meal last time so did not view the menu but this time I noticed that one of the ingredients is chili! I ordered the pizza again and asked for no chili and it was excellent. The flatbed dip was also spectacular. I forget the name of the chocolate mouse cake type desert we had but it was over the top good.

Service with Val was top notch. She has all of the qualities of a veteran waitress. She makes engaging conversation, answers detailed menu questions and jokes with guests. The other servers were not as skilled as Val but if they did not know the answer to a question they would apologize and go and get Val.

The only issue is there are very few guests here. This place is wonderful and should be busy every night. I cannot wait to spend an afternoon here swimming and menu sampling in the future.

The pool at night is very cool with tiny LED lights underwater in the pool surface, as are the walls at the entrance. Very nice design.

JeanPhilippeJacopin, General Manager at Firefly, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Dear Flifsh1,

I would like to thank you for visiting again the Firefly restaurant, and I am absolutely thrilled that once more your experience with us was such a success.

Your comments have been shared with the entire Team and in particular with Valerie who is our shinning star who brings so much spirit to our restaurant with her dedicated and personalised service and wholehearted care to our customers.

I would like to also thank you for taking the time to send us the feedback of your experience with us, and I am certain that with such a wonderful review, we are soon going to see many more guests flocking to our beautiful and unique restaurant.

We are all looking forward to the great pleasure of welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 18 June 2017

Lovely restaurant at the new Pavilions Suites. Good amount of space to eat, relax and swim. The food is well presented and of good quality. It is comparatively priced to eateries around the area of a similar standard. This is not a cheap Thai of street food venue. Local beers were around Bt100 and Pizza at Bt300, some good cocktails on offer. The staff are very pleasant and helpful with a good level of English spoken. Big thanks to Val and Preay who made the visits enjoyable.

JeanPhilippeJacopin, General Manager at Firefly, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2017

Dear Escholte,

I would like to thank you for visiting our new Firefly restaurant while staying with us at The Pavilions Phuket. I am delighted that your experience with us met your expectations and that you liked our new Pavilions suites.

Your comments have been shared with theTeam and especially with Val and Preay who were ever so happy in knowing that their constant efforts in providing a good and relaxed dining time was so well appreciated.

I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our new Pavilions suites and Firefly restaurant, and I hope that we will have soon the greatest pleasure of having you with us again.

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

We went there for a lunch. Plat are veryyy small. Ici cream is better on 7/11. Unbelivable to have this kind of poor food on nice place

JeanPhilippeJacopin, General Manager at Firefly, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2017

Dear GLADIATOR1234,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to send us the feedback of our experience at our Firefly restaurant, and I am truly sorry that we fell short of your expectation especially with the ice cream and size of dishes. Your comments have been passed to the Culinary Team for review.