Amazing! the place is amazing! staff are lovely and happy. The rooms were nice! We had a twin room with views of the beach and close to the pools and everything! Food was good and the shops up the road was good too. It was a nice environment, beautiful gardens and lovely to walk around at night after dinner.
when we went they were a few private parties and it was fun to watch them set them up and watch the parties after!
We went in july 2011 and it was wet season but still amazing things to do in the hotel and the tour desk is so helpful!
negatives are its a bit expensive and kinda in the middle of nowhere, but in saying that i didn't mind it at all. i liked that we weren't in the city and so worth the money!
i defs go again! i recommend this place for people who want a nice quiet place to relax and not be hassled by the busy city! and good for families!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- JW Marriott Phuket Resort & Spa is set in lush tropical gardens, with 17 kms of natural beachfront. Fifteen minutes north of the airport, our Phuket resort's grounds comprise 265 spacious rooms including 13 suites, all facing towards the Andaman Sea. Facilities include eleven restaurants and bars, Thai cooking school, three magnificent pools, full-service Mandara Spa, on-site turtle shelter, shopping arcade, activities-packed kids club including on-site turtle shelter. The fitness center includes two tennis courts, yoga sala. Golf available nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your JW Marriott Phuket Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Phuket Hotel Mai Khao
- Jw Marriott Phuket Resort And Spa
- Jw Marriott Mai Khao
- Marriott Phuket
- Phuket Marriott
- JW Marriott Phuket Resort & Spa Mai Khao