“A gastronomic gem”

Tue, 23/07
20:00
Ranked #15 of 117 Restaurants in Mai Khao
Price range: ₹576 - ₹5,986
Description: Phuket’s one and only seafood shack makes for a fabulous night out. Grab an apron and roll up your sleeves, as we serve up fresh catch of the day by the bucketload. Enjoy with snazzy cocktails and a glass of wine or two.
Reviewed 25 August 2023 via mobile

Unexpectedly superb. The fish was amazing and beautifully deboned when served.

Great service and attention from the staff as well. Had a lovely lunch

Date of visit: August 2023
duangrudee ananvitoo, อื่นๆ at Claws & Co Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2023

Dear Martin F

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your dining at Claws & Co restaurant and I am delighted that we made a positive impression upon you. I gather that you are used to high levels of service and its good to see that the team were able to deliver this for you. We will surely encourage us all to continue in providing great dining for all our guests.

Reviewed 20 August 2023 via mobile

I tried the fish and chips (I’m from the uk) and they were fantastic just like from England! A 10 from me. And the blue crabs were amazing too,

Date of visit: August 2023
duangrudee ananvitoo, อื่นๆ at Claws & Co Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2023

Dear Som w

Reviewed 20 August 2023

Good
delicious food good service staff Good view, fast service, no long wait good atmosphere The staff gave good advice.

Dear thiradar2023

Reviewed 10 August 2023

Pretty good. I did it with my family, a very expensive price in Thailand. But lobster was very good. The seafood is good for an experience.

Date of visit: August 2023
duangrudee ananvitoo, อื่นๆ at Claws & Co Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2023

Dear U4408CE

Renupa Srimool
Outlet Supervisor

Reviewed 10 August 2023

Lovely spot with lovely staff and food! Would highly recommend for family or friends or couples, lovely drinks options too.

Dear 139catee