1,961 results
All reviews la sala sea fire salt tree house private pool lagoon villa salt restaurant treehouse bar turtle village bath salts outdoor bathtub our honeymoon seafood coffee club day bed happy hour heaven on earth golf cart
Reviewed 9 April 2012

When we arrived we were so impressed! Warm greeting, very friendly!!! Our son was given bread to feed the fish while my husband checked in. The room was amazing!!!!!! Soooo beautiful!!! We loved being in our villa and by the main pool. The beach was ok, big waves and no umbrellas on the beach but they did have chairs. The breakfast buffet was delicious so many choices and juice choices too (lemongrass, ginger, etc.)
We would stay here again!!

• Stayed: April 2012
2  Thank BethJag
Reviewed 9 April 2012

Great service with extremely attentive staff and lovely accommodation. Perfect retreat for relaxation with a great selection of restaurants. A little out of the way from the main tourist destinations which is actually one of the appeals of the anantara. Each villa has its own wonderful private pool or the main pool is equally as relaxing with day beds in the water. The poolside food and activities are fantastic and the organised activities during the day and night dining options make a pleasant change from typical hotel or resort options. Will definitely be visiting again.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank Wooyou78
Reviewed 27 March 2012

My husband and I visited Anantara Phuket last week and fell in love. The service was amazing. I didn't want to leave and regret not booking a longer vacation! We loved our villa. It did get loud sometimes from the hotel nearby, but the privacy of the villa was great! I felt so relaxed and rejuvenated being here!! Would love to return :)

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kiran A
Reviewed 27 March 2012

For this trip, I have spent only one night in pool villa, I feel satisfied with the decoration, facility and amenities in villa. To my experiences, this hotel is well-decorated as luxury hotel, but the staffs is not well-trained enough or overlook some small details that can disappoint some guests. On arrival, I was warm welcomed and was accompanied to villa. But The staff who introduced the villa, showed me in-villa facility only, but didn't give hotel tour, so I had to survey all outlets and the whole hotel by my own. To be on top-level standard, hotel's staffs should give dedicate & attentive services, and should give hotel tour before escorting guests to villas. Food price in hotel is expensive, but next to hotel is located turtle village for shopping and easy meal (sandwich or salad) at reasonable price. This hotel is also away from center of Phuket. For more convenient,, should find car-rental to drive by yourself because taxi fare are not cheap. One more tips, there is no private jacuzzi in villas, so it make hotel not so luxurious as it should be.

Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank yimyaem
Reviewed 7 March 2012

Everything here is top class. Keep in mind that Mai Khao is quite far (45 mins by taxi) from the touristy Patong area of Phuket.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends