All reviews half board cycle centre meat eaters sea view both breakfast and dinner fourth floor big balcony breakfast was excellent recommend this hotel for families cleaned every day pool area show cooking across the road wonderful hotel end of june nice stay room key
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Hi every one

This is my feed back
I stayed their 1 week with my 5 years old daughter

1. next to the sea and the sea is amazing clean and shallow. great for kids.
2. food is so so. sorry plates I even heard few ppl complaining about it but I felt sorry as I saw how hard the chef and his staff and to work
3. at the check out they put extra 20 euro on my bill and when I asked for the receipt they could not find it. so I refused to pay for smth that I did not signed. that was a bit weird.
5. room is new and well cleaned but decor is a bit outraged. maybe it s just Spain as I visited my friend at 5 star and the decor was pretty much the same.
6 taxi extremely expensive

So next time I will stay at apartment or chalet and rent a car but I will come back just for the sea as it s so clean and warm.

Trip type: Travelled with family
JSHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel JS Alcudi-Mar, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Dear Nadia,

First of all, thank you so much for your positive review. It is our mission at JS Alcudi-Mar to completely delight and satisfy our guests. Therefore, your feedback is much valued as it helps us to see our services through the eyes of our customers.

We were especially delighted about your comments regarding our team. It is always an honor for us when we hear of our guests’ satisfaction regarding the quality and service experience of our hotel. We could not be more pleased to know that you recommend our hotel based on your experience.

We have taken note of your suggestion to improve our food. Sometimes it is difficult to meet the culinary preferences of all guests, especially when they are from different nationalities and backgrounds. However, we will keep trying and working hard to ensure all guests are 100% satisfied with our kitchen.

Best regards,
your team at the JS Alcudi-Mar

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Hotel was good. Very good breakfast, the pizza and nachos was not good in the day snacks. The pool was nice.
The hotel get 3 stars. But thanks to Lucy our stay got 5 stars. Lucy in the bar was amazing.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alexander F

Dear Alexander,

Thank you for your great feedback! We are honored to score so high in the categories mentioned, and it motivates us to constantly strive to provide the highest quality level of service and products to our guests.

As you have perfectly highlighted, this wonderful holiday experience we provide wouldn't be possible without the commitment and passion of every single member of our team. We take such pride in our resort and our staff and it brings us immense pleasure to see that our team members went above and beyond to ensure that you had a magical experience with us. Especially Lucy will be delighted by your words of praise.

We wish you all the best and send you sunny greetings from Mallorca,
Your team at the JS Alcudi-Mar

Reviewed 5 August 2017

We enjoyed our stay very much.

However, I will start with a few negatives. The hotel was fully booked during our stay, and for that reason we did on occasion have a hard time finding available sunbeds by the pool and parking space for our rental car.

Housekeeping was not great, used toiletries and drinking glasses were not replaced. One day our balcony door had been left unlocked by the cleaning staff! The bathroom was quite worn with rust in the bathtub and silverfish on the floor.

You need to pay to use the safe in the room and there is a deposit for beach/pool towels.

I still feel like we got value for money. Hotels are very expensive in this area. The room was spacious with comfortable beds. There is a fridge at no cost and a few English TV channels. Reception staff were friendly and helpful. Restaurant staff also, but most of them did not really speak English that well.

The location of the hotel is very good, right opposite the beach. It's located at the Alcudia end of Playa de Muro. There are many shops and restaurants right outside. There is a spa with an indoor pool and a gym, and you can get treatments, we tried the manicure.

The very best aspect of this hotel was the buffet, both breakfast and dinner! There was a huge selection of different food and stations where cooks prepared fish, meat and pasta to order. And a lot of different desserts! At breakfast there were egg and pancake stations. There was a different theme each night so it was not repetitive. Excellent!!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
JSHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel JS Alcudi-Mar, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Dear Catharina,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at our JS Hotel Alcudi-Mar with other Tripadvisor users. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you left refreshed and rejuvenated.

We desire to provide for quality and service at its best price. Therefore, it fills us with pride and satisfaction when we read that our guests’ stay was great value for money. Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We also think that we have a high level of gastronomy. Our versatile buffet offers Spanish specialties, regional and international delicacies, fresh fish, succulent meat, vegetables, and light tasty pasta dishes. Moreover, we have cooking shows and theme nights - all tailored to please the palate of each of our guests.

We have taken note of the things you consider we could improve. Thankyou!

All the best,
your staff at the JS Hotel Alcudi-Mar

Reviewed 31 July 2017

*** AVOID *** AVOID *** AVOID ***

Ordered transfer to airport through the hotel. Pick up time was 0525 and I should be ready 0510. I was on the street 0510. NO ONE CAME FOR ME! The phone number on the voucher was not in order. I was lucky to arrange another transfer at 0605 and arrive to the airport in time.

The hotel (reception) lies and said that they came for me before 0600. Impossible as I was on the street in front of the hotel and no one came. They are refusing to refund me and refusing to forward my e-mail to the manager. The service from the reception was overall very bad. AVOID THIS HOTEL!!!!

The lunch food was terrible. Eg. Spagetti carbonara. A big plate with only a 3 person meal of spagetti and a little bit of some kind of carbonara sauce. Nothing else..

You will find something good in the buffet but the most of it is tasteless..

The room was very hot and it took 12h for the AC to cool the room. The first night was terrible.

The pool area is okay.

The restaurant staff is very nice and they very friendly to our little daughter. I feel sorry for them as they are working at this terrible hotel.

Date of stay: July 2017

Dear Sebastian,

First of all, thank you so much for choosing our JS Hotel as your vacation destination on Majorca. We very much appreciate the time you took to review your experience with us.

Your kind words about our friendly staff and the personalized service they provide are very much appreciated. We love our work and always try to be as warm and courteous as possible. It fills us with pride and satisfaction when our guests come to enjoy their stay with us and notice the difference! As for the problem you had with the transfer, we were always looking after you while waiting for the tranfer. The hotel itself was not arranging your transfer and could not give you a hand as we did not have any numbers. At least, as we remember, you were lucky to sort it out without paying anything additionally.

Concerning the food, you can see the comments of our other guests who seem to be quite satisfied with our versatile and tasteful offer this season. Nonetheless it is always a question of taste and preferences and we are sorry to learn that you did not enjoy it to the fullest.

Kind regards,
your team at the JS Hotel Alcudi-Mar

Reviewed 17 July 2017

Hotel is situated very close to the beach. Rooms are comfortable, very clean. Swimming pool is huge, you can always find free sunbed by the pool. Buffet breakfast and dinner is varied and abundant. The whole hotel is very clean, everybody always care about it. Staff is very kind and polite. We enjoyed every minute which we spent in this hotel.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
JSHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel JS Alcudi-Mar, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

Dear Hedvig,
First of all, thank you so much for choosing our JS Hotel for your summer vacation. We so appreciate the time you took for sharing your feedback.

We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with our bright and welcoming rooms. At JS Hotel Alcudi-Mar our guests can choose from a variety of room categories, depending on their individual taste. Our rooms differ in size, layout, and décor as we seek to provide for the perfect vacation experience for all of our guests.

We are glad to hear that we met your expectations regarding a high standard of hygiene. At JS Hotel Alcudi-Mar we devote a lot of time and effort to the daily cleaning and maintenance of our facilities, and we take pride in knowing that our guests feel comfortable and right at home.

Thank you again for your kind words, for posting your review and for recommending us based on your experience.
The entire team of JS Hotel Alcudi-Mar sends warm and sunny greetings from Mallorca