“Back again in June 2016!”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Sunset Paradise

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Larry K
Sitges
“Back again in June 2016!”
Reviewed 22 June 2016 for a stay in January 2016

The January event was a family Birthday event and it was beyond marvellous. Now I am back solo visiting friends who are residents. Again, I am overwhelmed by the kind, gracious manner of all staff. And the food is still terrific in the restaurants.
The place is so enormous that I doubt if I have managed to see it all...and I still have not figured out how many pools there are..7? Of course the topic of discussion yesterday on the way to a lovely buffet lunch was "How many staff do they need to keep all those pools so clean and clear?"
Little things also make a difference to me...I enjoy it that every person quietly greets us as they pass. Friendly place!
Anyway, I still have a few days here before I return overseas, so I am totally relaxing.
Do yourself a favour!!

Travelling group: Large Group/Tour
Management Response
23 Jun 2016
Dear Larry:
Thanks for your review and nice comments on our property. We enjoyed having you staying with us and will be honored to have you back any time.
Best Regards
My Panama Vacation Team
wiley823
Birmingham, Alabama
“beautiful facilities, and just across canal from Panama City”
Reviewed 1 September 2015 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

This is a beautiful unit, and is on a secluded beach yet only a short taxi ride from Panama
City. Multiple restaurants within a short walk, a bar with a band on the weekends (my
23 and 26 year old loved this), swimming pools by the Pacific, exercise facility, great views
- what's not to love!.

Your age range 65+
dimitris9...
Phoenix, Arizona
“Hidden gem to relax on the beach and so close to downtown!”
Reviewed 1 September 2015 for a stay in April 2015
people found this review helpful

After not having great experience with the noisy hotels and traffic in downtown of Panama City I was amazed when a friend recommended this new property for short stays and vacationing. Right on the beach with fascinating panoramic views of the ocean and so close to the business district and the city attractions. I couldn't believe that it was even possible to find something so perfect for stays and so close to downtown. This place suits greatly both vacationers and business people who want to escape the hectic downtown city environment after hours and not be limited to the hotel compound settings but have the freedom to engage in many outdoor activities.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location, couldn't believe I can find a perfect beach so close to downtown.
Travelling group: Solo
Large groups
Kevin T
West Chester, Pennsylvania
“Fantastic time in Panama!”
Reviewed 26 August 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

I stayed at this condo in Casa Bonita with my wife. It was much nicer than staying in a hotel room because it felt much more luxorious. Make sure you bring a good map with directions because the roads in Panama are really well maintained, but street signs are hard to come by. Everyone must just know where they are going. Luckily for us, we took a taxi, but if you plan to drive, just be prepared. The condo was clean and spacious, and the full kitchen and laundry room were a nice touch. The Casa Bonita resort has a restaurant and pools as well as a spa. We didn't use the spa, but I heard from other people at the resort that it was really nice. A few minutes walk through the Casa Bonita resort will take you to the Westin resort which has even more pools and some really nice bars and restaurants. You can use the Westin facilities if you are staying at Casa Bonita, so that was really nice. It is almost as if they are the same property, two resorts for the price of one! The service was great for the most part, not five star but still better than most places we have been to. The locals from Panama seem genuinely friendly. We took excursions that picked us up at the Westin lobby and a taxi will take you anywhere you want to go. We wore bug spray at night and didn't have much problem with mosquitos. During the day, we spent a lot of time in the water so maybe we just weren't easy targets, but it wasn't an issue for us at all. Overall, I would say the condo is really nice, the resort (including the Westin) is top notch, and we would definitely come back again.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Being able to use both resorts
Liked least: The restaurants at the Westin were a little expensive, but not too crazy.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Livermore, California
Reviewed 23 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015
people found this review helpful

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: EVERYTHING!! the setting, amenities
Liked least: mosquitos!! they were awful
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Large groups People with pets
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing