“great experience”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

smagishie
New York City, New York
“great experience”
Reviewed 22 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

miss Beverly was great and the owner was great and helpfully and answer any of my question i will be staying there when i get back to jamaica

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Falconlit...
Wausau, Wisconsin
“Charming Villa”
Reviewed 5 February 2015 for a stay in January 2015
person found this review helpful

I can't say enough good things about this villa, the owner (Marsha), and the staff (Beverly and George). Marsha is very friendly, easy to correspond with, and answered all of my questions and then some. She called me prior to my visit to confirm my reservation and to see if I would need anything special for my stay. It was a much appreciated personal touch. I had no problems with the security staff upon arrival. I was met by Beverly, whom I adore, and she showed me around the house. Beverly was lovely to talk with and would've done anything in her power to make my stay comfortable. I looked forward to seeing her every other day. The villa and grounds look just as they do in the pictures. The property is gorgeous. It is a nice, quiet neighborhood. I look forward to staying here again in the future.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing