See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 May 2018

I can’t believe they can do this good, so close to Monaco for this price. £70 for 3 people in a very adequate room.
Staff were very courteous and helpful.
Resturant was very good.
The village is lovely with plenty of places to eat. Cheap parking close by.
The only complaint I could have was that the en suite toilet wouldn’t suit a more rotund person.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

No complaints.. Simple facilities very dated but clean. Restaurant nearby are fine. Close to Monaco. Good for a crash pad and overnight. Covered public car park within 100m is very cheap. Recommend for people passing through with a car..

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
napoleonLaTurbie, Responsable relations publiques at Hotel Restaurant Le Napoleon, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2017

Dear Andrew, thank you to spend your time to share your opinion with our travellers.
We are happy when our guests appreciated their stay and we hope all your journey was fine.
We wish you an happy new year :)
Regards,
Mme Bellouli Linda
Direction's assistante

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

We have booked to hotel as a last minute booking as we saw some reviews that encouraged us.

However, i honestly regret it widely.
First of all, on the booking it says free parking. Indeed you can find a free parking around the area (if you look for 30mins), but do not expect the hotel to provide you with it.
We used a payed parking down the street.

Secondly, and most importantly, if you do have allergies from dust or mold DO NOT CONSIDER THIS HOTEL!! Actually even if you don't have it is really a very obvious smell.
When we arrived, the room had a mold and dust smell. I couldn't sleep all night as i am allergic. Next morning i asked the staff to change my room, they told me they have to inspect the room before. Which i honestly did not understand.
We waited for about an hour and we packed our luggage to change the room, the lady knocked on our door and told us the room was ready. While we went to the other room, she told us that she needs to check our room first. Why didn't you check it right away?! When she checked it, she rolled her eyes and said it is weird! And she told my husband that someone must have done something.
But, i heard the staff clearly saying in french that some rooms have a more obvious smell than others.

Unfortunately, i wouldn't classify it as 3 stars hotel as it does not have any of the criterias listed.
The person in charge should be more keen towards guests as this is a hospitality business. Being arrogant is not for the services and hospitality sector :). I did not feel welcomed at all, and consider that i was treated poorly.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

We were in for the Monaco GP and this stay was the icing on the cake. Perfect service and attention to detail in every aspect. The room was quiet, clean and comfortable. The breakfast was very nice. Linda went above and beyond. I had lost my cell phone in a taxi that we picked up in Monaco. Linda made several calls including many taxi companies and different police agencies until she handed me my phone back. Above and beyond in every way, thank you Linda!

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank DaveF866
napoleonLaTurbie, Responsable réception at Hotel Restaurant Le Napoleon, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2017

Dear Dave, thank you to take your time to share your experience with futurs customers.
We are very happy when our guest left happy too :)
Thank you for compliments and to remember my name :)
Best regards,
Linda

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

The hotel is clean and basic but in a lovely village and the staff are very pleasant and helpful. It worked well for us as a base for the F1 and we had no complaints, the village also has plenty of shops and restaurants, the local bakery is especially good for breakfast. It's a couple of miles hike up hill from Monaco 1.5 Euro on the bus or 50 Euro taxi ride. I will return.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank DougManchester

Dear Doug,
Thank you for your positive opinion, our best ambassadors are the satisfied customers. Next year with great pleasure.

Best regards,