Lowest prices for your stay
$21
Hotels.com
$21
Agoda.com
$20
Travelocity$21
FindHotel$21
Trip.com$21
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 July 2018

Originally we were looking for an affordable hostel to start our trip on Phuket and to plan all the further steps. Since it was our first time at Phuket we were overwhelmed by the hordes of tourist on the west side of the island. The hotel of Manit can only be described as the very opposite of this. It is situated in a calm surrounding with cozy rooms and roughly 5 km distance to the town center of Phuket on the east side of the island. Manit is very friendly and helped us to find more quite destinations for our trip for the following days. He offers trips to the nearby islands himself, including snorcheling and a barbeque.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank dneubert1
Manit S, Owner at Summer Breeze Inn Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Hi dneubert1
We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We try to appeal to those who want to stay in a real Thai location - away from all the crowds of tourists, where you can also experience the real Thai life and culture. We hope you also enjoyed the rest of your holiday in Thailand, and that we will see you again. Kind regards. Manit

Reviewed 15 April 2018

This hotel is located in a quiet Thai neighborhood and the owner/manager, Manit, lives right next door. Manit and his family were so welcoming and friendly - I definitely left Thailand with another family and many friends!

I had planned full-day activities for my two week stay in Thailand. Manit ironed out any and all issues with my various activities. Very shortly after my arrival I started to regret having all of my days booked. Fortunately some of my activities got cancelled towards the end of this trip! Manit, his friends and family were available to take me out on Manit's boat and provided an awesome snorkeling and otherwise very relaxing experience, we even grilled seafood on a secluded beach!

Manit and his family took me to different markets where I picked up seafood, chicken and beef. They even prepared the food for me and invited me into their home for dinner pretty much every night. There was also a lot of drinking. =) Manit also took me to several of the local restaurants.

Room tip: Definitely talk to Manit about any activities/adventures he can provide!
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Manit S, Owner at Summer Breeze Inn Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Hi Rick S

Thank you very much for such a great review. We very much enjoy having you as our guest. We are all very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We try very hard to make everyone feel at home when they stay here. We hope to see you again. Kind regards Manit & Family

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Loved every minute of it. Extended our stay. Peaceful surroundings, local people going about their daily life in this charming little place. Local kids all smiles. Even the dogs are friendly. Lovely mango trees and Manit the owner is an amazing man who has been all over the world before coming back here to have a quiet life. He catches and cooks good fish and will take you snorkeling . My grandson was out late with his friends and I was getting worried but Manit calmed me down with his lovely quiet smile. I could spend a month here just sitting around watching life and reading.will definitely be back.

Room tip: Upstairs room with balcony but downstairs good for old folk .
Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank 357katherinew

Hi Katherine W
Thank you very much for your lovely review. The Summer Breeze Inn is for guests to enjoy the real Thailand, away from the concrete jungles in other places. That is why we are different and I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again. Kind regards Manit

Reviewed 27 April 2017

My initial plan was to stay here for only one night, but the place was so welcoming that i extended my stay to three nights.
The room is in perfect condition, very clean, and you get free drinking water and clean towels as amenities. The air-con works well, and the king-size bed is comfortable. You also have the opportunity to have an outdoor terrace.
The manager Manit and his family will be happy to help you with all your needs, such as dive you to near viewpoints, recommend some good restaurants, or help you rent a motorbike for a decent price. Manit also offers boat trips to the nearby islands with his long-tail boat.
Overall a very welcoming place, in a quiet residential area where you can see how the local life in Phuket works, far away from the noisy tourists. Plus you have free WIFI.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank MaxNoone

Hi MaxNoone,
I am so sorry for the very late response to your wonderful review on Trip Advisor. We very much enjoyed having you as our guest and hope to see you again. Kind regards Manit

Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

I can not say enough great things about this place. We not only had the best place to stay in Thailand, but we now have a new family! The owners Manit and his family are so warm and welcoming. They took such great care of us. You will not regret getting this place!

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Manit S, Owner at Summer Breeze Inn Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2017

Dear Sheralyn 5
That is fantastic. Thank you very much for your kind review. My hotel is different because we are in the middle of a Thai village, and you can experience the real Thai way of life. Happy New Year . Manit