See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 July 2016

My wife and I thought of staying a night and find another hotel the next morning as we arrived late in the afternoon. However, to our surprise, this hotel is excellent: the room is clean; the air conditioning is working well and is cold enough; the bathroom is clean; the tv and fridge are in good condition; the bed is clean and big enough for the two of us; and the wifi signal in the room is strong. We get connected without any interruptions. Owing to these goodies, we extended our stay to three nights. For its moderate price, we're happy to stay in such a hotel

Aside from the above, another benefit of staying in Crystal Inn is, it is right in the town center. Robinson Department store and Ocean shopping Mall, morning market, many eateries are within walking distance.

The staff is friendly and helpful. They even allowed me to park my car at their only garage at the back of the hotel. This has reduced our worries and hence enable us to sleep soundly throughout the night.

I would recommend my friends and relatives to stay in this hotel. Of course, I would stay here again on my next visit.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank ongkianteong
Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

Crystal Inn is a clean conveniently located accommodation in Old Phuket Town. Budget priced therefore has the basics. Breakfast simple but satisfying. If you are still hungry go left out the front and down a couple of shops to the chicken lady. She does chicken 3 ways it's hilarious with added side dishes.
So cheap. So Crystal Inn is a good place to stay away from the hustle and bustle of the west side of Phuket.
Explore The Sino- Portugese style of buildings and discover what Phuket was before all the brashness and commercialism .

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 February 2016

I liked this hotel too. Was just far enough from the mayhem of the Sunday market but close enough to walk there and back again when you've had enough. As is says in "Rough Guide" it is "surprisingly stylish and contemporary" with nice touches. Loved the water feature in the lobby - oblong pool with carp and pretty planting and that is where you take breakfast. Room was clean, bathroom a little dated, wifi worked from the room, quiet, token breakfast was OK. Staff were charming.

Room Tip: higher up (there are six floors) avoids traffice noise
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 February 2016

I like this hotel, it is very convenient. The shopping mall and food courts are just in walking distance. Besides, it is also locating to nearby attraction which requires transport.The hotel is nice, the breakfast is good !

Stayed: December 2015
Reviewed 2 February 2016 via mobile

The rooms are decent size with hot shower and a/c, wifi worked well. They have tv in the room, but the signal was really bad so we gave up on it after like half an hour. The food is reasonably priced, even though we only tried the continental breakfast. The location is a bit dodgy and there are no proper restaurants or bars around.
The biggest downside was the staff. They are not very helpful and barely speak English. We booked our ferry to Koh Phi Phi through them. We waited an hour for the pick up transfer. Every time we asked it was on the way. Theoretically we had missed our ferry, asked for a refund when they said they had told us the wrong time on the first place... terrible service.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends