Crystal Wild Resort Panwa Phuket(Wichit)(Great Value!)
US$ 85
US$ 60
Sansuko Ville Bungalow Resort(Wichit)(Great Value!)
US$ 28
US$ 21
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 25/night.

Villa Zolitude Resort and Spa(Chalong)(Great Value!)
US$ 245
US$ 222
US$ 144
US$ 179
US$ 118
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 142/night.

Ao Chalong Villa & Spa(Chalong)(Great Value!)
US$ 51
US$ 37
Agoda.com
The Memory at On On Hotel(Phuket Town)(Great Value!)
US$ 42
US$ 33
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 38/night.

Sino House Phuket Hotel and Apartment(Phuket Town)(Great Value!)
US$ 40
US$ 35
Agoda.com
Baan Suwantawe(Phuket Town)(Great Value!)
US$ 42
US$ 39
The Tint At Phuket Town(Phuket Town)(Great Value!)
US$ 64
US$ 24
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 February 2016

I like this hotel, it is very convenient. The shopping mall and food courts are just in walking distance. Besides, it is also locating to nearby attraction which requires transport.The hotel is nice, the breakfast is good !

Stayed: December 2015
Reviewed 2 February 2016 via mobile

The rooms are decent size with hot shower and a/c, wifi worked well. They have tv in the room, but the signal was really bad so we gave up on it after like half an hour. The food is reasonably priced, even though we only tried the continental breakfast. The location is a bit dodgy and there are no proper restaurants or bars around.
The biggest downside was the staff. They are not very helpful and barely speak English. We booked our ferry to Koh Phi Phi through them. We waited an hour for the pick up transfer. Every time we asked it was on the way. Theoretically we had missed our ferry, asked for a refund when they said they had told us the wrong time on the first place... terrible service.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank lilludash
Reviewed 13 December 2015 via mobile

We arrived at our hotel (crystal inn) to find it in the heart of Phuket town. It stank, the staff were unfriendly and unhelpful. We had our heavy suitcases and they didn't attempt to help us carry them. The shower didn't work properly and the water kept changing from hot to cold. They didn't have beach towels so we had to use the bath towels at the beach. The breakfast was horrible. You could only choose between three breakfasts. The sausage looked like plastic and tastes disgusting. Do not waste your time and money going there. Very disappointed

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 658christinen
Reviewed 25 November 2015

After winging it and being dropped off randomly by the taxi driver in Old Phuket Town, we walked down the street for awhile and saw the sign for the Crystal Inn.As it was pouring at the time we asked for a price and decided to take a room. We ended up on the 5th floor (top floor) and had a very nice room. Room was clean and the decor matched the theme of the hotel. There was the normal complimentary water and WIFI. We had no issues with the WIFI here and the strength was ok. Did find the wireless router was close to our room though.
Location is not too bad, we were 5 minutes walking distance a supermarket and a couple of malls. There were plenty of taxi drivers around and for the right price will take you anywhere. The hotel did price us one taxi the next day to our pier, but found one cheaper on the road.
There is a block with street food around the corner of KFC which is really cheap and well worth eating there. We were the only tourists eating there and it was brilliant food. If the locals eat like this, they are lucky people.
There was a slight language issue here, but that was ok, as there was always someone who knew a bit of English. Otherwise, we had no issues here. The room was tidy and clean, the WiFi good,the shower was great and the area free of tourists. In the end, it was a great find.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 November 2015 via mobile

I booked my holiday to Phuket through a UK company called Barrhead travel. My flights were just under the £400 mark and for myself and my 2 friends for a triple room we paid over £600 together for this room. It is a lot cheaper to book direct but I did trust the advisor would have given us somewhere nice to stay, my own fault really I should have checked it out before coming.

Anyway the hotel, it's ok, not very modern but that's not my problem, I can deal with a 'not so nice' hotel, but what I can't deal with is the shower being freezing, the tiles having mould all over them, the ceiling above the shower looking like it's going to cave in because it has clearly got wet a few times. The toilet in our room just overflows when you flush it and leaves a mess so we have to use the lobby toilets. The place isn't overly clean, rooms very dusty. Although one good point o must say is that the maids are very nice and very considerate and do try their best.

The lobby, I got back to the hotel after being out all day and one of the 2 staff members was sitting on the stair to the hotel smoking a cigarette, I said hi and he didn't even look up. The other one had his head down on the desk snoring.

Myself And my 2 friends parted for one day while I went off to do some things I wanted to do, so because you only get one room key we decided to leave the key behind the desk in the lobby so whoever is back first has a key. I got back first and the woman I had gave my key to had finished her shift and the 2 men were telling me you only get 1 key, it took me 20 mins to explain to them id left my key behind reception.

They don't speak good English at all. Which is completely fine! We are in their country and I highly respect that they don't need to speak English, but when you try to explain to them what you are talking about they can be quite flippant.

The wifi, I asked for a hotel that would have wifi as it is a big deal to me so I can contact home easily. The wifi worked perfect for the first day and then ever since it just decided when it would work and not work. Pain!

I won't come back to the crystal inn.

Stayed: November 2015