See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 August 2015 via mobile

I stayed there for be night only, on my way to phiphi island.
I wasn't expecting anything so I wasn't disappointed.
There are a few shops just a short walk from the hotel. Also fast food restaurants and a 7/11.
The only bad thing for me was that you had to sign in to use the Internet almost e erything hour, and the quality and strength was quite poor.
Don't think I'll go back there

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Hoania
Reviewed 11 August 2015 via mobile

I stayed one night only having booked online. The description and pictures sounded and looked attractive. At 800 baht ($35AUD) for a Queen bed room it represents value. Includes air conditioning, ensuite bathroom, tv, free WiFi, and a small cafe style eating area off the main foyer. I had a "continental" breakfast of eggs, small salad, 2 slices of toast, jam & butter and coffee with the sachet of powdered milk to replace fresh milk - difficult to obtain in Thailand. The price of 80 baht is very reasonable. Downsides - no hot water in the shower or basin, no plug in basin, only one cold tap of the press/release type over basin, old style cathode ray TV. Terrible picture. WiFi strength was poor and log in required constantly. Positives - staff were friendly & helpful. A glass of cold water on arrival & a smile makes a difference. Taxi can be booked at reception for a good price. I paid 600 baht to go from Phuket Town to the Phuket International Airport - about 4okms or an hours drive. Room was clean and linen fresh.

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Ian B
Reviewed 30 June 2015 via mobile

Rooms were clean and spacious. Air conditioning was good, and wifi was great. Decent location near restaurants, market stalls and shops :) food in the restaurant was reasonable priced and good. I don't expect anyone in Thailand to be able to speak English, but ordering breakfast was very difficult even though we were pointing at the menus haha

Date of stay: June 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 February 2015 via mobile

Nice quite place to stay its cheap clean and .staff friendly .and gud wifi.but they dont understand english its hard to communicate else wise its amazing next to old phuket town .though the location might be problem

Date of stay: February 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 February 2015

We stayed here twice, three weeks apart. I would have given them an 8 out of 10 for our first visit, and about 6.5 for our second. On the first visit, all of our facilities worked, and our breakfast orders were correct. For our second visit, they had not recorded our booking, the air conditioning didn't work in our first room, and, after they had moved us, the hot water did not work properly in our second room (still usable, though: almost lukewarm). They also got our breakfast order wrong, but they were happy to bring us the correct meal when we pointed it out to them.

Overall: the location is very good, right in the middle of town with the bus station very close by, the price is extremely reasonable, and the staff very helpful and keen to fix any issue if you bring it to their attention. If you don't have a laptop to access their wireless, they will let you use a desktop in the lobby free of charge.

Date of stay: January 2015