Stayed here for a week in March. Stay was pleasant, nice sized rooms with TV, and fridge. Rooms were cleaned daily (although sometimes the staff were a little over eager to clean the room!!) and were spacious. Steve was very helpful and always available to solve any issues/help with directions etc.
If you don't mind walking, the guesthouse is handily located between Karon Circle and Kata, with Karon Circle being about a 15/20 minute walk and Kata around 10 mins walk.
Although we didn't use it, there is a deal with a local hotel which enables Pineapple customers to use the pool for 150 Baht per day. Karon Beach is very nice (ALOT cleaner and chilled than Patong Beach!) and we found that we spent most of our days here.
Would recommend and definitely stay here again if back in Karon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pineapple Guesthouse caters to visitors from all over the world. Just four minutes walk from Karon Beach, Pineapple offers a variety of accommodation from superior king bedded rooms with balconies, cheaper king, twin and triple rooms at the back of the guesthouse, one fan room and a ten-bed mixed dorm. Rooms all have air-conditioning (except the one fan room, which is also not en suite), cable TV, large fridge, safe and hot shower. There's free wifi throughout plus a computer available for guests.We can arrange airport pickups, assist with tours and onward travel.We try to offer the best value for money. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and HostelWorld so you can book your Pineapple Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pineapple Guesthouse Hotel Karon
- Pineapple Guesthouse Phuket/Karon