We enjoyed our stay at the Horizon for 10 days, it was a lot less busy than Patong and as we found out it was adjacent to Kata for shops and restaurants. Overall it was a very enjoyable experience. We found the hill challenging to climb every day but used it to improve our fitness. As mentioned by others there is a tuk tuk available to take you to the beach and back, we used it a couple of times during the heat of the day. The staff were great, very helpful and friendly. The food I would say was very good for our tastes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Do you want to enjoy a luxurious, fabulous yet affordable vacation in Phuket by the beach? Indulge yourself in this beautiful, upscale resort with spa facilities at affordable prices. The resort is surrounded by nature and is spread over 16,000 sqm. of land and is like your own private paradise. Shops and restaurants are within easy walking distance, and its more relaxed and quiet setting is the preferred choice of families and couples. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelQuickly and Ctrip TA so you can book your Horizon Karon Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Horizon Karon Beach Hotel Karon
- Horizon Karon Beach Resort And Spa
- Horizon Karon Beach Resort & Spa Phuket