Stayed for a week ending 16 April. Overall, very impressed; rooms good, breakfast very good, staff helpful. The location is good; not on the beach, but about 100 meters away down a steepish slope. There is a free tuk tuk service to the beach, but stops at 9pm, which is a bit early, but the climb is not too bad. The good thing about being up a slope is that it is tsunami safe! Evening buffet is excellent, but quite pricey - c£11 per person per night; make sure you get these included within price (we had 'free' vouchers for 4 of our 7 nights when we booked). However, there are very good restaurants at better prices very close. Loungers were available - you are not allowed to 'reserve', which was good. Pools were large, warm and clean. No tummy troubles. Pool bar and snacks were reasonably priced - not cheap, but ok for a hotel - poolside cocktail about £4. Some staff had no englich at all, but overall, staff were good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Do you want to enjoy a luxurious, fabulous yet affordable vacation in Phuket by the beach? Indulge yourself in this beautiful, upscale resort with spa facilities at affordable prices. The resort is surrounded by nature and is spread over 16,000 sqm. of land and is like your own private paradise. Shops and restaurants are within easy walking distance, and its more relaxed and quiet setting is the preferred choice of families and couples. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotel.de, Expedia, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Horizon Karon Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Horizon Karon Beach Hotel Karon
- Horizon Karon Beach Resort And Spa
- Horizon Karon Beach Resort & Spa Phuket