1,504 results
All reviews plunge pool suite tai restaurant champions bar kids club kids pool kids world karon beach family room busy road main pool bunk beds security guard crossing the road deluxe room pool bar tuk tuk friendly hotel
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We have stayed at Novotel Karon and in Phuket particular for the first time.

The resort provides everything from entertainment, sport, culinary and quite area to just relax. Not to far from Karon and in a convenient distance to Patong, who need to go there.

The staff is super friendly and attentive with a big smile all day. We felt very welcome and good taken care off.

Would love to go again there!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jieun_L33
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel is very family-friendly which is great but being that we were a couple traveling - not that great. Rooms were large and comfortable and AC was cool.

The main con was that it was pretty far from most attractions and taxi drivers would charge more when you said the hotel name. Next time I would probably stay near Patong.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

From the beginning to the end, I'm more than happy to recommend Novotel Karon beach. You can directly feel that the hotel is well managed and level up all the standards you can expect from Accor brand.
I was impressed by the size of the hotel but I did find the peace and relaxation I was looking for. Our room was very clean and the breakfast was superb. The beach is also very well maintained and one of the best I saw during my trip.
Excellent service and friendly staff all around, I hope to be back soon.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Paul P
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Want a hotel which charges your credit card without authorisation? Want a hotel which is falling apart? How about sleepless nights in a room facing the local taxi rank which plays music day and night? If so then the Novotel is for you!

Having visited the beautiful place that is Phuket previously, we returned again this time opting for the Novotel in Karon Beach. The hotel is looking its age the room we had was both in need of a new mattress and a balcony which was falling apart (see pictures)

The gym smelt of really bad dampness to the point it was unpleasant to be in there for more than 10 minutes.

Finally, on checkout the hotel couldn’t produce signed charges made to the room. They initially took the charges off however within 48 hours had charged my credit card for the checks in dispute offering no chance to discuss the problem.

Anyone considering Phuket I say go, it’s a beautiful place of the world and it’s full of friendly and wonderful people. Avoid however at all costs Novotel.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pete J
Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

The hotel is easy to find and check in was fast and uncomplicated.

The hotel complex is bigger then it looks from the lobby or entrance. The rooms are easy accessible and have elevators. The room itself was clean and the AC, mini fridge worked. The amenities and free water are good.

There are some knicks and Knacks where it is visible that the hotel is not brand new: the balcony had some scuffs and scratches and the bathroom flooded a bit when taking a shower - but nothing really bad.

The pools are good and well maintained but also there are some sharp corners and a few sights that look worth renovating. The slide was closed during my stay. There was aerobics and fun classes going on everyday.

Breakfast was pretty standard. I visited the Tai restaurant once and the food was good and the price okay for what I got.

The beach is good for a walk and maybe a dip but there are no hotel amenities there. It’s right across the road - the hotel security stopped the traffic for people to cross.

The staff of the hotel were all friendly but well reserved - I would have loved more interaction.

All in all a good choice for the price, calm location and good overall impression.

All areas and most rooms are wheelchair accessible, there are elevators available in each building.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo