1,518 results
All reviews plunge pool suite tai restaurant kids club champions bar kids world kids pool karon beach family room busy road main pool bunk beds security guard crossing the road deluxe room pool bar tuk tuk great family resort
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

A wonderful, safe and clean place to stay . The staffs from the front office to security, everyone is helpful.
Rooms were clean and tidy,close to beach , market and shopping, recommend to anyone .
They wonderful buffet dinners on a daily basis , tried one and it was very good .
Buffet breakfast many choices and you are surrounded with choices and choices.
Bar prices are steep , but again it's a premium hotel .
Pool and its surrounding are beautiful and clean .

Date of stay: April 2017
Novotel Phuket ... B, General Manager at Novotel Phuket Karon Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2017

Dear kpshaju,

Many thanks for your wonderful feedback.
We love reading how much you have enjoyed your holiday at Novotel Phuket Karon, should it be for the dedicated attention of our Team, or for the relaxing atmosphere of our resort. As you rightfully mention, the resort is ideally located in a greenery and quiet area, steps from Karon District where you can find local boutiques, markets, as well as a large selection of restaurants and bars.
Our Culinary team will be very happy to hear your comments regarding their theme night buffet. Could we share with you that we also offer Happy Hours on beverages, at our bars and restaurants.. It would be marvelous to welcome you back. Feel Welcome to contact me directly at jp.lovotti@accor.com as I will be more than happy to assist with the organization of your next journey.

Tropical

Reviewed 30 April 2017

6 nights of absolute perfection
Great breakfast
Amazingly friendly helpful staff and room was brilliant
Wifi was a bit hot and miss
Location was perfect across road from beach
Would not hesitate to stay again

Room tip: We had deluxe standard suited our purposes
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Lynda2015,

Thank you for sharing your feedback online.
We are more than happy to read that you enjoyed your stay, thanks to the delicious breakfast buffet and our team services. Nonetheless, regarding the WIFI connection, we are glad to share that we are currently upgrading our network. We couldn’t be happier to have a chance to welcome you again in the nearest future and I invite you to get in touch with me directly via jp.lovotti@accor.com to design you next journey.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 27 April 2017

Had the best stay at Novotel. Being a vegetarian, it was hard to find a vegetarian hotel in Phuket, place being surrounded by sea food. Novotel had wonderful Vegetarian cuisine helping us enjoy our stay.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Krithivas
Novotel Phuket ... B, General Manager at Novotel Phuket Karon Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2017

Dear Krithivas,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We love to read how much you enjoyed your holiday with us. I will certainly share your comment with our Culinary team members. They will be happy to see their vegetarian cuisine could delight your stay. We are looking forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed 26 April 2017

Location : Quite private and not crowded. The Karon beach is opposite of the resort. There's alway a staff with red flag to help us walk across the road :)

Room : Very spacious , clean , in a perfect condition with a large terrace to the garden. The bed is super comfortable. The room is not too dark (have natural daylight).

F&B : Breakfast @Horizon for 2 days is good. enough spaces for guests, variety of foods.
Dinner at Joe Kool's (Roasted night) : the meal is great ! Enjoy the ambiance by the pool and watching minions movie from the projectors!

Swimming Pool : The main pool is very large, clean and nice ! Another pool that I like is a second pool next to a sport bar as it's more private and near to my room :)

Staff : one of the most impressive thing from the trip !!! They are very friendly and helpful since the moment me and my mom arrived the resort. When we about to go for the trip, the staff prepare towels and ask for details, so he can coordinate with the tour operator (which i booked prior arrival by my self- not a tour that book through hotel).

In the evening when me and my mom having dinner and trying to take our photo together, a male staff in Joe Kool's came to us and help up to do so. I noticed that he's might be a supervisor or restaurant manager because he took a good care for all of the guests by asking for food feedback, having a small talk and taking pictures. This is another little thing that makes guests end their night with Smile :)

Spa : very comfortable !! We had 90 min spa course after check-out while waiting for our van to pick up.

All I can say is that my mom and I are very enjoy staying here.

Room tip: Room 1101 is very big and good for family ! near to a pool and have terrace with garden
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Aina Czarina L,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We are very happy to read that you had a memorable stay in Phuket thanks to our team genuine service and our facilities. Indeed, the hotel features 3 swimming pools with a different atmosphere that gives everyone a great place to chill out. As you rightfully mention, our security guard is available 24/7 to help you cross the road. The buffet breakfast, with its large choice of local and international food items is always popular among our Guests. I will certainly share your comments with the team, with special mention to Culinary team. We couldn’t wait to welcome you back in the nearest future. Feel welcome to contact me via jp.lovotti@accor.com.

Tropical Regards,

Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

Our family of four (boys ages 13 and 11) stayed for 6 nights in an upstairs suite. Whilst jealous of those in the suites below with their private plunge pools we were impressed with the space and rooms themselves - 5/5 for the rooms especially the great deal we got when combined with flights from LHR via KL.

The resort was well laid out and made good use of the space available. Maybe a little compact but very well landscaped. Modern design but some of the finishes were showing signs of wear and tear - not detracting from the stay though. Stunning green hills serve as a backdrop.

Breakfast fine. Other dining options good if offering little value when compared with rest of Karon (Phannee Restaurant on the beach recommended). Kids daily all inclusive package of tb 299++ (so 351) good value as included unlimited drinks, smoothies, kids meals and activities. My youngest did one to one Thai boxing on a couple of days as his activity - excellent.

Water slide great. The pools were a bit odd - no obvious entry points and water very warm (as with other pools encountered on our trip) Pool volleyball net, water polo goals nice touches. Songkran festival meant lots of water pistols!!

Definitely family orientated. Road crossing a bit hairy but a guard on hand to assist most times.

Gym and wi-fi fine.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Beardflares,

Many thanks for sharing your thoughts on Tripadvisor. We are more than happy to know that you enjoyed your spacious and comfy suite as well as the team sincere services and attention. Indeed, our guests always like the tropical atmosphere of the hotel, nestled between green hills and lush gardens. I am glad to read that your kids enjoyed the water slide, which is an all-time favorite among our little guests. We are waiting for your next return to your holiday home and I invite you to get in touch with me directly via jp.lovotti@accor.com.

Warm Regards,