1,379 results
All reviews karon beach beach bag free wifi changed daily reception staff air conditioner sister hotel great holiday swim up bar noodles welcome drink tuk tuk egg station yogurt happy hour edward thailand
Reviewed 18 October 2017

Remarkable service. From management to reception. bar staff and kitchen and cleaners. Outstanding. We felt instant friendship with them all. The room {420} was perfect. the views incredible. It was nice to be remembered from our previous visit. Location was perfect just a short walk from the main areas of shopping and beach. Breakfast was tremendous. Manager in particular was absolutely lovely lady. Great value. Recommend to all, get a group together. This is a place for developing long term friendships. Also very family friendly environment. Your kids will love the pools.

Room Tip: Higher floors, views you don't get tired off.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank John R
Reviewed 16 October 2017

We rested in the second half of October. We lived in room 436 (4 floor). We thought that it would be noisy from the pool, but the guests at the hotel are adequate and behave well. At the initial stage, the employee Abner was very helpful for us.
Excellent view from the window to the sea and the pool, the rooms are clean, cleaned every day. There are bathrobes, towels, water, coffee, tea, even toothbrushes.
Separately there is a kit for the beach (a bag, slippers, towels).
There is a large wardrobe with hangers and a safe.
Breakfast at the European level.

Room Tip: view from the window to the sea, the rooms are clean, cleaned every day, bathrobes, towels, water, coffee, tea, even toothbrushes.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank vorfolomeev
Reviewed 15 October 2017

This is my first time in Thailand. The hotel had good location right next to the beach. There are many restaurants on the main road.I was in superior room with balcony on 4rd floor. There are some negative comments about doors and windows, but it's not problem if AC is working inside is cool and nice.
About mosquitoes they don't provide electric repellent, I used my own Raid Electric mosquito repellent. Didn't have any bites in the room, when outside I used Autan.
I had late flight but I had to leave the room at 11am. They allowed me to keep my suitcase back in the reception. I was able to go to beach, pool and spend my time in Karon. From 6pm to 7pm I even had free shower in the Spa. They said we can use all facilities except the rooms until we leave to the airport.

The best experience in this hotel as many other reviewers say was the service - really nice people, always smiling, always willing to help. I was impressed.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank Atanas A
Reviewed 3 October 2017

It was our first time in Thailand, and wow from arrival at airport to the Hotel was a pleasant experience. Staff at Andaman really welcomed us with open arms and nothing was to much to ask for, everyday you were greeted with a BIG smile, and the service was fantastic. the rooms was clean and neat and breakfast was good. And its close to the beach and surroundings. will definitely recommend.

Room Tip: will recommend 4th floor nice and quiet with a nice sea view
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank ISSEMARIES
Reviewed 27 September 2017

This was our forth year in a row that we have visited Phuket in September, and this time around we opted to stay at Andaman Seaview. We absolutely enjoyed our two week stay. The staff was very friendly and helpful !! Even when we had to request to stay in our rooms longer on our day of departure as our taxi only collected us at 16:00 to take to the airport, the staff did not even think twice to allow us to only vacate our rooms at 16:00. The rooms are spacious and clean. You could see that they have been renovating, we were also upgraded to a delux room for our last 4 days at no extra charge as they needed to change the shower doors in our room. The only negative comment from our side was that the glasses in the bathroom that you drink from were not cleaned daily. Beautiful sunsets from your balcony !!!! Can recommend this hotel to anyone. Thanks to all the staff for making our stay a pleasant one !!!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends